with eop closing

JC, Tyler, Nish & Cronic.

Cronic was at every p2p trip since I rejoined lol... there might of been maybe 1 or 2 trips.

You don't know Solo, you joined EOP when they were on the rise, none of that was Solo that was Leech, Babalanka & Cronic. You were never around EOP when times were rough, I'll give that Solo was a dedicated guy but the fact he is telling us to move on with our lives is very hypocritical

I never begged for EOP to re open so I don't understand why you keep saying that lol, as stated I was as pissed as everybody else the first time we closed and I am entitled to my opinion about people the same way you are too.

Like I said I barely went to any P2p trips cause I knew it would be a waste of time, but the ones I did go to I muted Jc, and Tyler would tell Solo and sometimes Cronic where clans were cause he was on his scout more then his actual account

You can't say Nish called either lmfao, I'm pretty sure the only reason nish got warlord in Eop is cause Eop got slumped to like 15 man pulls and Babalanka and Nish were like the only ones with mics. I heard Nish call once maybe twice and that was and I quote "keeeep returneegn, keeeep reeturneegn we got thisss"

Okay even If i just met solo for the first time 10 minutes ago, you can ask anybody in Eop and anybody in the pure community who the best leader was around 2-3 months ago and they would say Solo.

And yeah when Solo announced we were closing I was shocked as well, but after the official closing topic surfaced on the forums I didn't make topics flaming solo, I also didn't make topics to see how much people would rejoin if we did reopen, I'm pretty sure that was you.

yLUtGp6.png

Like I said I barely went to any P2p trips cause I knew it would be a waste of time, but the ones I did go to I muted Jc, and Tyler would tell Solo and sometimes Cronic where clans were cause he was on his scout more then his actual account

You can't say Nish called either lmfao, I'm pretty sure the only reason nish got warlord in Eop is cause Eop got slumped to like 15 man pulls and Babalanka and Nish were like the only ones with mics. I heard Nish call once maybe twice and that was and I quote "keeeep returneegn, keeeep reeturneegn we got thisss"

Okay even If i just met solo for the first time 10 minutes ago, you can ask anybody in Eop and anybody in the pure community who the best leader was around 2-3 months ago and they would say Solo.

And yeah when Solo announced we were closing I was shocked as well, but after the official closing topic surfaced on the forums I didn't make topics flaming solo, I also didn't make topics to see how much people would rejoin if we did reopen, I'm pretty sure that was you.

yLUtGp6.png

About that topic, Berry basically wanted to open a pure clan called 'Eruption', people talked about making a re opening thread to see how many EOP still actually cared about it seeing as they wanted to go through with a new clan so Leech told me to make the topic and told him why would I make the topic seeing as I was just an Officer, it wouldn't be taken serious seeing as I am a low rank so then Leech decided to do it himself, what he said to you was bullbrown sticky stuff about others wanting him to make the thread, he openly said in 105 he will re open EOP without Solo. I was never in the KIK group and Solo himself deep down wanted it to re open so that's why he said if EOP reaches x amount of people he will re open it. I never once begged to anybody about it to re open, all I asked time and time again during those two days is why the fuck did we close?

But it's whatever man, it's done now.

Best of luck with everything.

I didn't beg him to re open but I did want it to re open deep down like everybody else, regardless of who was in the leadership. I was mad the first time along with the vast majority of people who cared about EOP but I did not talk once to Solo after he closed it.

you begged him to re open. l0l

was only the actual smart oldschool ppl like me who didn't sign up to re-open

Who were you competing with?, yeah solo is not the best caller, but he is for sure the best leader.

And cronic (main caller) barely showed up to p2p trips, just like 35% of our members..?

Ps: Be proud of that, you begging for eop to be reopened made us look like fo, I was proud to be in Eop but now I'm definitely not lmfao.

Solo lost the rivalry vs mm in pre eoc