Critical Damage defeats Olympus & Doom

Cheyenne

Lmfao all this propaganda going to give me a heart attack hahahahahaahahah

Let's talk about propaganda. You legit cauliflower pal.

''Today Doom Set out Peaking @ 60 people, we got word that Cd managed to mass up a record high of 25 people. But after sitting in edge for an extra 30 minutes they managed to mass up 10 more random kids and with the help of 35 Remedy in there cape 70 CD+R attempted to clear us today. With many attempts they managed to die in clusters and get punished in level 3 wildy. We also got some good fight with Olympus.''

Alright so you are saying we had 25 people when we clearly pulled 50+ in game and on teamspeak. We stayed at edge 2 minutes and it was at the beginning, we were waiting for you guys to get out of GE because we gave you 2 hours to mass up and get enough to give us a challenge (never gave us any but oh well). Remedy had 10 people and they were not helping us at all, they were sniping us with T1 as soon as we rushed you retards or olympus. With many attempts of what lmfao, you got cleared every single time we came and slapped olympus at the same time... Look on the first part of the vid lmfao it shows u got punished from level 7 wildy to ditch then olympus came by and rushed us when we were already spamming you in safe zone. Wait to see part 2 and 3 mate, will show you how olympus got slapped. Stop with this propaganda, you won't achieve any goals lmfao. Doom is brown sticky stuff and they will always be brown sticky stuff just like zenith. Keep faking your wins and one day you're going to realise you are brown sticky stuff like zenith was. CD is #1 LPC, they hate us cuz they anus.

Lmao the best thing is if a clan was following me with our capes on we would turn and kill them not let them follow us into battle this my friend is teaming

Flurky dees niggas ain't loyal

I would rather clear olympus that had 50 and doom with 55 than turn around and waste my time on 10 retards called t111111t1111 :)

I would rather clear olympus that had 50 and doom with 55 than turn around and waste my time on 10 retards called t111111t1111 :)

And what about the other 35 remedy kids why do you only mention t1111 lmao honestly your lies are hilarious there's pictures of yous in fall ins spamming cd in with them honestly this clan is worse then pop worse then pures of today do I dare say it even worse then ir

Bloodarrow has basically CALLED you out Doom - he has sent offers that your leaders continue to decline even tho the rules seem quite legitimate. Looks like Zenith's propaganda is hitting an all time low?

Bloodarrow has basically CALLED you out Doom - he has sent offers that your leaders continue to decline even tho the rules seem quite legitimate. Looks like Zenith's propaganda is hitting an all time low?

Yes because the last time we prep'd went so well. We loved watching 40 defs running around in 1 def gear :D