Critical Damage defeats Olympus & Doom

Cheyenne

Yes because the last time we prep'd went so well. We loved watching 40 defs running around in 1 def gear :D

he offered a 20 def cap? then when you guys continued to bitch about that, he replied on this topic itself that he is willing to accept a 1 def cap. at a certain point, you have to just admit that you are no match and you're ducking them lol.

Ive tried really hard to stay away from clan drama and especially from flaming like a 12 year old, but in all honesty cd... you guys are making it difficult. I don't understand the level of propaganda you guys have been posting lately to the pure community.

For starters how can you flame other pure clans for supposedly losing but you guys have time and time again broken the rules of a pure clan by bringing non pures and for allowing your members to teleport during fights. If you want to post about being the best then earn it like every other clan here. We all know that you guys team with other teams and mass before trips. At LeaSt I can proudly say there are still some clans out there that respect what it means to be in the pure community.

Gl Cd I hope you guys change for the better

You are clearly clueless, tier 1 was wearing our cape and they had 20 people sniping us while you were camping singles. Let the vid come up and you are going to see :)

40+20 = 60

You had 73 on your cape counter. Doesn't add up.

Better luck next time my friend:).

Honestly I give credit to Olympus for fighting Doom down opts before you crashed. Doom was 2v1'ing when remedy had your capes. But gratz on your trip :)

Ily moni xD, I was sniping u the while fight cus ur one of the only guys I can attack;)

Right at the beginning of cd's video.. Basically all of remedy is in cd's fall in. Lol. Including "dude" himself. Better lucky trying to deny it next time cd. You guys show that you clearly teamed, even in your own video. Oh and let's not forget the lines of R during every rush. Lmfao.

Our other 2 vids are up with proof of Olympus running to single then south to 13 ports for a fake ending while cd stood victorious! Will edit when I get home with vids

We won that fight with more in multi lmao. Btw, love the lines of rrrrrr when y'all rushed lmfao.

The only thing I see in your vid is the lines of r. Besides y'all cut out the part where we out returned y'all and just pushed y'all back to singles. (Look at our video) :)

Cut it out? We ended with double your numbers of pure cd. I'll be home in 1 hour to post the non edited version