Olympus Superior Sunday

Tom Valor

you know you re irrelevant when remedy had a better trip than conviction

Lmao your ranks copied and pasted your saturday topic onto your sunday topic thats how irrelevant u were today why the fk are u speaking, u guys got shat on on saturday bullied by every single clan including remedy god bless

funny thing is, you have a 22 man ml

funnny thing is, your gfx sucks

lOL

yeah you guys werent the only ones that got sniped, we were literally at every single fight with a teamcape switch clearing your brown sticky stuff clans

slaughtered tomatos

You have level 95s and 100s in your clan and all of those mains had your capes?

we had a 93 and a 92 and at least they are pures :P

and you mean like this cape?

b37ec9c2cb375e6e4a3cef4a4dfd6e09.png

if you want to pretend that the mains aren't yours go ahead, but at this point everyone kinda already knows they are.

The mains werent with us...

The reason why they camped you was because of your 90's which didnt belong in an lpc fight in the first place.

They also had olympus capes so i dont know where they came from.

You told to your main unit to spam we are in Doom lmao

funnny thing is, your gfx sucks

lOL

yeah you guys werent the only ones that got sniped, we were literally at every single fight with a teamcape switch clearing your brown sticky stuff clans

slaughtered tomatos

Funny thing is, eop closed. it was really easy. they always sucked, just like tier 1. you might aswell do the same as eop with your little t1, is it a team or a clan? not sure, you cant do trips, you cant do preps, seems like a team to me.

Lmao your ranks copied and pasted your saturday topic onto your sunday topic thats how irrelevant u were today why the fk are u speaking, u guys got shat on on saturday bullied by every single clan including remedy god bless

I wrote half of it myself you spastic, I wasn't even looking at our Saturday topic for reference.

what are you talking about spastic? Im not even in olympus. #Doom get at me retÄrd

We don't want to be a clan with a 22 man memberlist that doesn't do events and are ashamed to wear their own teammates on trips.

Thanks.

Your just mad cause we dicked you with 12 people to your 60+. It's ok, I know your still in your grieving stage, but trust me you will get over this in time.

Your just mad cause we dicked you with 12 people to your 60+. It's ok, I know your still in your grieving stage, but trust me you will get over this in time.

hes probably that honda guy that we farmed returns sets off for like 30 minutes straight lmfao

hard to not be salty here in his situation

+ your gfx sucks @@Tom Valor

hes probably that honda guy that we farmed returns sets off for like 30 minutes straight lmfao

hard to not be salty here in his situation

I'd be mad too! Poor guy. Maybe I should ask a few members if we could scavenge a few sets up and donate them to him. I feel this would be a good gesture and he would finally find peace within himself.

I'd be mad too! Poor guy. Maybe I should ask a few members if we could scavenge a few sets up and donate them to him. I feel this would be a good gesture and he would finally find peace within himself.

I killed Baby Dylan for his rune scims that he looted from his own clans' death, thanks.

I killed Baby Dylan for his rune scims that he looted from his own clans' death, thanks.

It's funny you claim this but no pic to back it up. As I stated before I have only provided you with facts.

And regarding the bumps. It's all flame and it just looks bad on your side trying to flame us with false accusations. You single-handedly are making your clan look bad.

scimitars*