Olympus anal's Severance for free

Ashe

I heard tp wouldn't prep them because severance didn't accept preps that start earlier than 9pm gmt

We offered them F2P preps at 10pm+ gmt but they declined them too

Guess they didn't want to pay for their events :\

This is what I'm talking about. I said "these topics" and that goes for the one that my own clan made, as well. Before you sit here and try to drill into me because you feel that people have made fun of your clan, remember who you're talking to. You're the one that's making Imperial look like brown sticky stuff, you're the one that everyone is questioning due to the lack of intelligence. Nobody cares who's been around longer, results show that you guys in Imperial have lacked the ability to compete with generally anybody in the last month - this includes Olympus & Severance. I don't care if my clan looses, and to be quite honest I don't have any problems with Olympus because I was in Olympus for a short period of time. 

You sitting here and bitching to someone who could care less about winning and losing, just wanting activity -- is a completely irrelevant point you're trying to make. Why don't you have someone like Syracuse talk for you because he's not even remotely as tomatoic & knows how to handle himself when confronted. You're sitting here making yourself, your clan, and everybody associated with you look like complete fools for even considering what you say to be factual or the least bit relevant.

Take care, you're dismissed as irrelevant and shouldn't bother even trying to respond because I don't care for what you have to say anymore. You've proved to be an tomato, and talking to tomatos is impossible.

To be honest everyone wants activity in their clan, also me being the only person who would flame another person BUT I know when to stop flaming. I do not keep going page after page after page but you're with a clan that cannot respect anyone who wins instead they'd flame for no reason at all and it's probably why you'll close in a couple of months, more likely because you cannot have a respectful fight without someone trying to flame hence why you aren't really getting much action. Syracuse doesn't bother on here because severance will do nothing but flame instead of having a valid argument. Even your ranks will sit here for hours flaming someone.

To be honest everyone wants activity in their clan, also me being the only person who would flame another person BUT I know when to stop flaming. I do not keep going page after page after page but you're with a clan that cannot respect anyone who wins instead they'd flame for no reason at all and it's probably why you'll close in a couple of months, more likely because you cannot have a respectful fight without someone trying to flame hence why you aren't really getting much action. Syracuse doesn't bother on here because severance will do nothing but flame instead of having a valid argument. Even your ranks will sit here for hours flaming someone.

You don't know when to stop flaming because you quoted me and tried going in on me & my clan when I simply said Imperial has no dog in this fight. This topic isn't about you, you weren't invited to the prep, so why are you sitting here jumping on the backs of other clans in order to get a leg up on Severance?

Doesn't make any sense.

I heard tp wouldn't prep them because severance didn't accept preps that start earlier than 9pm gmt

That means you didn't accept there for you didn't want to prep, godbless severance people...

yeh bro lets just ddos the world when we are up 4 so much logic!

it was 21v20 then you ddosed hunter and god knows who else, then after that the worlds dced and you got a screenshot of 18v14 well done

I was just starting to like you ulama during trauma. Why did you have to go full broccoli

So because I dislike IS militants that makes me broccoli?

lolwut

It's best you don't get involved in something that's been happening for years

As long as I dont see proof of your guys being ddosed I won't assume otherwise.

i wasn't able to get a pic the first round (which we re-did and you posted a vid of it lol pepsi) as i was hit off right when i was wreaking havoc with my scimitar :(

7cbfd53f0250167984373f6f4e298bbf.png

i sat the next two rounds of course letting some1 on my acc n watchin on booster

it was 21v20 then you ddosed hunter and god knows who else, then after that the worlds dced and you got a screenshot of 18v14 well done

Just curious how would we even get close to Hunter's IP? We're not in any clans with him/he doesn't come in any teamspeaks any of us are admin in or anything like that.

I'll say this calmly. I don't think you guys ddosed myself tesco or ben and we didn't ddos you. I still dunno how you made a topic considering this round ended up in a re-do (which you agreed to, regardless of what you have to say you agreed to it so yh)

But at the end of the day I really don't care thanks for the banter I guess haha