Olympus anal's Severance for free

Ashe

You dossed our warlord out and still lost lmao im losing my respect

Hello? Im the one who dced round 1 lmao and if you really do think Olympus won this, your respect doesn't mean much to me

Clearly if Olympus wasnt hitting us off and we weren't hitting you off, there were third parties involved. The simplest thing to do is to re-prep but surprise, suprise! Olympus doesnt want to lmfao

Its quite sad that @@Tom Valor had to spend all his savings from gfx slaving to pay lizardsquad to save his god awful clan

ab33201fe46d6e33be11fcf4eebe448e.png

thanks for the 1-0

thats when the dc happend, several ppl dced alrdy. and, I told them to leave the cc if they still were logged in.

And btw, I don't rlly make money irl with doing RS Graphics

When olympus are too cauliflower to realise we're both getting ddosd by people outside of both clans

cauliflower fucking retards

why would a clan wanna redo rounds vs a clan whos just gonna flame either way it goes

severance just has excuses for losing and flames even when they lose, there's no point in fighting you rofl

and u wonder why ur brown sticky stuffty lpc doesnt get any preps

why would a clan wanna redo rounds vs a clan whos just gonna flame either way it goes

severance just has excuses for losing and flames even when they lose, there's no point in fighting you rofl

and u wonder why ur brown sticky stuffty lpc doesnt get any preps

It was the same thing on RSPS, they had 0 prep wins on SW lol

I've literally caught a disease trying to figure out why people from Imperial are acting like they even have a dog in this fight. Imperial is like the leaches of the pure scene, jumping on and sucking the success of other clans to attempt to fuel their own ego due to the lack of their winning. 

It's pretty obvious that people from both teams were hit off, so why is everybody sitting here pointing fingers and saying "oh hur 1-0" when clearly Olympus and Severance cannot prep each other without someone going offline and everybody blaming everybody because some people are just brain dead. I'll take topics like these seriously when both clans can go 3+ rounds without someone disconnecting.

I've literally caught a disease trying to figure out why people from Imperial are acting like they even have a dog in this fight. Imperial is like the leaches of the pure scene, jumping on and sucking the success of other clans to attempt to fuel their own ego due to the lack of their winning. 

It's pretty obvious that people from both teams were hit off, so why is everybody sitting here pointing fingers and saying "oh hur 1-0" when clearly Olympus and Severance cannot prep each other without someone going offline and everybody blaming everybody because some people are just brain dead. I'll take topics like these seriously when both clans can go 3+ rounds without someone disconnecting.

Why is mergelympus boasting about their win when they clearly ddosed???

Stfu u fucking spastic, 'mergelympus' coming from you? You couldn't compete and had to team with clans like remedy to compete against doom.

You don't even believe in your own members so you have to team and pls go suck some severance's dick. CD+SV alliance soon?

Stfu u fucking spastic, 'mergelympus' coming from you? You couldn't compete and had to team with clans like remedy to compete against doom.

You don't even believe in your own members so you have to team and pls go suck some severance's dick. CD+SV alliance soon?

Roasted

They call us merglympus, but they bring mains, team with everyne htey can team with, ddos, and still get brown sticky stuff on lmfao

Well lets see, Imperial wins a prep against Op but without giving a "good job" or anything from the severance retards, we get "brown sticky stuffperial" - "Slumperial". I feel bad for you because you're led by a complete broccoli, you have no room to be talking when we've been around longer then you and have won more preps then you. It's okay, you got beat by Op deal with it, everyone loses happens

Well lets see, Imperial wins a prep against Op but without giving a "good job" or anything from the severance retards, we get "brown sticky stuffperial" - "Slumperial". I feel bad for you because you're led by a complete broccoli, you have no room to be talking when we've been around longer then you and have won more preps then you. It's okay, you got beat by Op deal with it, everyone losses happens

This is what I'm talking about. I said "these topics" and that goes for the one that my own clan made, as well. Before you sit here and try to drill into me because you feel that people have made fun of your clan, remember who you're talking to. You're the one that's making Imperial look like brown sticky stuff, you're the one that everyone is questioning due to the lack of intelligence. Nobody cares who's been around longer, results show that you guys in Imperial have lacked the ability to compete with generally anybody in the last month - this includes Olympus & Severance. I don't care if my clan looses, and to be quite honest I don't have any problems with Olympus because I was in Olympus for a short period of time. 

You sitting here and bitching to someone who could care less about winning and losing, just wanting activity -- is a completely irrelevant point you're trying to make. Why don't you have someone like Syracuse talk for you because he's not even remotely as tomatoic & knows how to handle himself when confronted. You're sitting here making yourself, your clan, and everybody associated with you look like complete fools for even considering what you say to be factual or the least bit relevant.

Take care, you're dismissed as irrelevant and shouldn't bother even trying to respond because I don't care for what you have to say anymore. You've proved to be an tomato, and talking to tomatos is impossible.