Olympus anal's Severance for free

Ashe

i wasn't able to get a pic the first round (which we re-did and you posted a vid of it lol pepsi) as i was hit off right when i was wreaking havoc with my scimitar :(

7cbfd53f0250167984373f6f4e298bbf.png

i sat the next two rounds of course letting some1 on my acc n watchin on booster

you might hide your ip before something happens ;/

i wasn't able to get a pic the first round (which we re-did and you posted a vid of it lol pepsi) as i was hit off right when i was wreaking havoc with my scimitar :(

7cbfd53f0250167984373f6f4e298bbf.png

i sat the next two rounds of course letting some1 on my acc n watchin on booster

Why would your booster get ddosed on that pic?

you might hide your ip before something happens ;/

server address is ts lag?

Why would your booster get ddosed on that pic?

because i let someone with a level 60 acc use my 80 for the prep after i got hit off r1, whoever felt the need to hit me off saw that my account was in the round and assumed it was me/decided to try it just incase

Just curious how would we even get close to Hunter's IP? We're not in any clans with him/he doesn't come in any teamspeaks any of us are admin in or anything like that.

I'll say this calmly. I don't think you guys ddosed myself tesco or ben and we didn't ddos you. I still dunno how you made a topic considering this round ended up in a re-do (which you agreed to, regardless of what you have to say you agreed to it so yh)

But at the end of the day I really don't care thanks for the banter I guess haha

this topic was created by one of our members not by the ranks, some of the ranks agreed the flame was a bit to harsh.

server address is ts lag?

because i let someone with a level 60 acc use my 80 for the prep after i got hit off r1, whoever felt the need to hit me off saw that my account was in the round and assumed it was me/decided to try it just incase

my bad LOL couldnt see the text as im posting on my phone tough it was someones client info

this topic was created by one of our members not by the ranks, some of the ranks agreed the flame was a bit to harsh.

its a flamebait topic that this plawpy kid found and decided to put on sharkbrew because he likes flamebaiting. its already been made clear that 1-0 prep wins wont actually count for anything :P

lv85's-90's and these clans are called lpcs

jesus christ the pure community is fucking ridiculous now LOL. Someone fucking explain to me how this was an lpc fight because I'm beyond lost right now

its cuz we've been around longer in the lpc scene then all those new clns did, thse new clans have like lvl 75-80s now as well, we only have a very few 85+ s tho

its cuz we've been around longer in the lpc scene then all those new clns did, thse new clans have like lvl 75-80s now as well, we only have a very few 85+ s tho

My point was that you and a few other clans need to call themselves mpcs. Having maxed pures and calling yourselves lpc makes me fucking justin beiber