Would you rather close on top or continue living until you're irrelevant?

J-Swag

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you prefer?

• Go out in a blaze of glory and accomplishment
    • Continue being mediocre

I've been in 6 over 6 years :/// (That's if you count the 1 month in eop r0fl)

And yeah Fi was #1 last week l0l, not that that is the reason I join clans.

FI #1 last week?

You havent beaten us in P2P yet in 2015 and we smashed you in every clean F2P fight.

God you are a fucking broccoli really

A clan is literally a community, so why would you "close" a community just because it isn't the best? That makes 0 sense.

Let's be honest... you made this topic because EOP closed. The funny thing is eop didnt go out in a "blaze of glory", honestly they have never done anything signicant besides outpull people for a few weeks at a time. Not a single full out win tbh. Honestly, out of every "old" pure clan that has closed, EOP went out in the most EMBARRASSING way possible. Like I would be embarrassed to say I was an ex-eop member after that final month of being open

if u guys closed end 2k14, then i would definitely say you guys did close at the top. The elephant in the room everyone hasn't noticed is, couple of weeks before your closure, the backbone of the rank team, justin & leech cronic stepped down and there were no replacement for 3 of them.

Maybe you did win your last weekend trips, maybe you didn't, but personally you guys were at the edge of the cliff about to fall off, and your reopening kinda showed what happened if you remained open for couple more weeks. Compare and contrast that to FOE's reopening.

Beat MM in P2P that week too, 2-1.

Only round we dropped, but still pissed me off cuz they were crap back in P2P then.

Fuck that's right, I thought we did but I couldn't find the vid.. Even though they were bad(ish) it was still a huge win.

if u guys closed end 2k14, then i would definitely say you guys did close at the top. The elephant in the room everyone hasn't noticed is, couple of weeks before your closure, the backbone of the rank team, justin & leech cronic stepped down and there were no replacement for 3 of them.

Maybe you did win your last weekend trips, maybe you didn't, but personally you guys were at the edge of the cliff about to fall off, and your reopening kinda showed what happened if you remained open for couple more weeks. Compare and contrast that to FOE's reopening.

Quoted for significance

Eo was never relevant in any part of pure clanning. They were always MM's punching bags in F2P and did absolutely nothing worth mentioning in P2P. The fact that you put them in a category with FOE and MM is just lols.

2-3 weeks before we closed Fo/Fi both cancled their weekend trips for easter sunday. (Easter is sunday yet they cancled saturday+sunday. We were #1 throughout all of 2k15 as well untill we shut down.

Pretty funny that they did as I remember vividly fo and fi fighting on Easter Day in 2014...

Lmfao this is cauliflower as fuck.

This would be relevant if your clan actually closed at #1.  Maybe reopening again wasn't such a great idea.

Clans only close when brown sticky stuff is going wrong.  I've never seen a happy clan close.

Lmfao this is cauliflower as fuck.

This would be relevant if your clan actually closed at #1.  Maybe reopening again wasn't such a great idea.

Clans only close when brown sticky stuff is going wrong.  I've never seen a happy clan close.

Yeah, all the high ranks quit & no1 wanted to give the leading of an awesome an historical clan like Eruption Of Pures to some random low tier rank who could run it to the ground.

Wilderness was still pretty easy though, our only competition was Foe, rest were quite irrelevant.. We achieved everything we wanted, there was nothing else to prove & believe it or not, some people do quit this game.. eventually.

Yeah, all the high ranks quit & no1 wanted to give the leading of an awesome an historical clan like Eruption Of Pures to some random low tier rank who could run it to the ground.

Wilderness was still pretty easy though, our only competition was Foe, rest were quite irrelevant.. We achieved everything we wanted, there was nothing else to prove & believe it or not, some people do quit this game.. eventually.

"low tier rank"

you haven't had a respectable rank that knew what they were doing since Goop. Every other official you have had since has been a rando with some power