Why are you in your current clan?

Yaz

Clan:FOE
Why:Good community and it consists of ALOT of Sko/Foe/Npo people. Ranks are chill and I've known them for years and years.
If my clan closed : I'm not that active but probably join either RD/TLP

Clan: Critical Damage

Reason: The funniest and chillest group of guys that play the game to have fun.  Also, our Ts and Forums are probably the most active out of all the LPC's because we have members spanning over 7 years of our clan being open.  No matter what time of the day, there will always a group of people on, pking, staking, or bossing.

If my clan closed: I would probably train up my pure to test out one of the HPC's.  

Clan: Leet Swagtics

Reason: Really chill community, great leadership and alot of dutchies;p Also @@Sam has a sexy voice that makes me keep coming back

If my clan closed: Fly to america, locate mulug/ @@Crayons and sam, knock on the door of their potato masherpalace and whoop their asses with a belt till they re-open.

Clan: Leet Swagtics

Reason: Really chill community, great leadership and alot of dutchies;p Also @@Sam has a sexy voice that makes me keep coming back

If my clan closed: Fly to america, locate mulug/ @@Crayons and sam, knock on the door of their potato masherpalace and whoop their asses with a belt till they re-open.

HPC

Clan: Leet Tactics (LT Swagg) <--LOL

Reason: SINCE DAY ONE BRO.. GREAT COMMUNITY! JOINED WHEN LT FIRST OPENED "OG Rank/Member" AND I'M STILL IN IT BASICALLY, I WOULD NEVER LEAVE LT THEY LIKE A FAMILY TO ME SPECIALLY THE RANKS. WISHING BEST LUCK TO LT THIS SUMMER, I SEE POTENTIAL IN THEM AND NEVER STOPPED BELIEVING IN THEM.

If my clan closed: I would probably buy a Teamspeak for LT or keep the old one going for the community. Probably not join a clan, ill just come as an invite when i have time to play.

LPC

Clan: DOOM

Reason: Great community, made new friends, very good in pk trips! Love it.

If my clan closed: Stay with LT community, be an invite when i will have time to play.

Clan: Supremacy

Reason: It's the fam + I'm Council, who else is gonna carry.

If my clan closed: LOL You think i'll let that happen. But for the sake of the topic... if I was still interested in clanning, I'd join Fi, or FOE cause I have friends in both clans. If not. Let the road to Challenger begin. 

Clan: Against All Odds

Reason: Community isn't full of spastics. Leadership has a strong, solid history and the clan has a generally nice community (disregarding our opinions/attitudes towards Chaotic, of course). The clan truly defines pure clanning in its strict defence policy and believes everyone should have a good, fun time in a clan. We don't just get on the weekends, do a few preps, and stay offline during the week. During the week, AAO is always f2p pking, doing community events, and just hanging out. 

If my clan closed: Probably just go solo until a new LPC opened that looked promising.

Clan: Supremacy / Imperial

Reason: I joined in October with my United Family niggahs. Ended up being a great community with a lot of funny people to keep the game fun. From the time I joined till now - we have improved so much and it is an honor to be a part of the community.

If my clan closed: I would probably make a w308 team and join Fatality. I would choose Fatality, because their capes are nice and they are a really strong pure clan that has been around for ages.