Clan initials

Guest Goop

Guest Goop

What made you guys choose your specific clan initials?

I understand why foe uses the first letters.

But for example FI from fatality why the I? Sovereign why the v etc?

Why do you think/or why did you choose your specific 2nd initial? This isn't for any particular clan I'm just overall curious.

Enemy [NME] is the greatest clan initials of all time, i'm struggling to think of one better. Let me know if there is one, but there isn't.  /modest I thought of it initially and presented the idea to Jib, who agreed it was an awesome name and we opened the clan about a week later.

I like the three letter'ed names, EOP, TLP etc which contributed somewhat towards NME.

Outside of that I like Fi, probably for the fact even 10 years after the start of the pure community its pretty original; what other successful pure clans has there been using the initial F in particular? None, I'd wager.

FOE is cool and of course uses the F initial like Fatality but from being around in the discussions from when that decision to add the E on the end was ocurring, it was somewhat of a happy accident. Regardless, FOE is of course pretty cool. 

All clans that make something of themselves make their initials live on in one way or another.

But yeah, Enemy [NME]. Jeeeeeez!