Critical Damage take #1 LPC, Olympiss has fallen

B S E Rs

Didn't we 3-0 Olympus in a prep, and we also 3-0'd you.

Explain how that makes you #1 Lpc by winning a Pkri .. XD

because clan wars is where pussy clans go to be safe and use it as an excuse for their pull because their trash and cant pull high enough 

because clan wars is where pussy clans go to be safe and use it as an excuse for their pull because their trash and cant pull high enough 

I disagree, you must have a matched game and a wilderness game to be #1. Think thats how it goes mate. 

You had to ddos our members/forums/teamspeak and hit off the world to beat us LOL

how the fuck would ddosing a world help? Both clans would disconnect, its not like you can choose what people disconnect. Do you know anything about ddosing cause in order to code something to be capable of taking down rs servers you would have to be insanely good/apart of a network of hackers.

Oh so you staged deleting his forum account and giving him legend on site on a brand new forum account then begging him to rejoin CD before we even let the kid apply/have any access?

yeah dude successful spy is successful.

SHOULDNT YOU BE BUSY WORKING ON THOSE PHOTOSHOP SKILLS OR TRAINING BROCCOLI??????????????? LOL

Clan Wars is where it is about quality instead of quantity, Something CD lacks judging from what i've seen.

Clan Wars is where it is about quality instead of quantity, Something CD lacks judging from what i've seen.

u better watch what u say idot before i get my boy Sanfew to put you in ur place kid 

Clan wars is like putting on training wheels, all safe and sound from losing your items. So you take the training wheels off and be with the big boys in the wildy. You don't get called a professional for having training wheels on do you?

If you want to fight in clan wars all day and say "haha this is all about quality not who can knock the most ppl offline obv haha..." then I suggest you become a CWA team rather than a Pking clan. A Pking clan is supposed to pk, I can't remember how many times I've had to remind people from Fi this, I guess some people have had traumatic experiences in the wildy  B)

u ignored my question so ill repost it:

Also aren't u the kid who left CD and came crying to me and Hormone asking to join Doom as a member? Cute that now after CD deleted your forum account your still posting topics for them and their propaganda driven clan

u ignored my question so ill repost it:

Also aren't u the kid who left CD and came crying to me and Hormone asking to join Doom as a member? Cute that now after CD deleted your forum account your still posting topics for them and their propaganda driven clan