Severance's sunday killing clans down opts

Benk

gXDdkoR.png

euFwFZ2.png

Today a few of us woke up to find that some brown sticky stuff clanwars team had nullrouted our servers, however we did not let our forums and ts being down stop us. We set out with 35 being fully aware the clanwars team was even in supremacys teamspeak in hope that their members would join them on their weekly trip.  We dominated clusters and 1v1s not letting numbers affect us, proving once again that we are the definition of a quality based LPC.

Toycar

obslong

euFwFZ2.png

Severance vs Olympus vs Clanwars team

We heard that some clanwars team had ventured out into the wilderness and were fighting olympus at chaos alter.  We forced both clans to leave the chaos alter multiple times and re rush before we were forced to pull north after making the clanwars team regroup in singles for the third time that fight.  We fought Olympus 1v1 while they sat around in singles and absolutely slammed them being down more than 10, our superior quality and calling allowed us to ignore this and dominate the generic masser clan until it seemed another gold caped clan was crashing from the west, we dipped east and walked to 18 ports where we found olympus trailing southeast. They had a good +10 on us but their lack of organization was their downfall, they didn't even fight back for more than 10 seconds at a time as we made quick work of them, pushing them into singles with ease.

euFwFZ2.png

Severance vs AAO vs Clanwars team

Another cluster at chaos alter, another dominating performance.  We did not even look at AAO once, we focused straight away on the clanwars team since we only get to see them once a week. They pretty much ate our brown sticky stuff and died really fast, barely killing any of us and allowing us to fight AAO 1v1. Being down a few, we gave them a great fight until CD came from the north, we positioned ourselves south and let AAO get sandwiched, we then dipped not really wanting to fight down 20 low on food.

euFwFZ2.png

Severance vs CD

After hopping worlds and getting some more prayer, we started to walk down to edgeville for a well deserved bank.  However a massive force of purple stood in our way west of chaos alter, we stood our ground with bows and picked so many of them off that the fight was soon in our favor. However after getting a huge return group, CD was inevitably outnumbering us again, we pulled east and got a fall in until we saw them fighting olympus east of corp. We made quick work of both clans following them into singles

GaH4a98.png

au3V85Y.png

AcCi0Xr.png

c47ba9b34b.jpg30aba4a8603f639044c734b5c8101c01.png

pDQqjmY.png

6d39eae5da8353a7ead23b8689f3538c.png

1afde8875f6e955d6e3969fe84f10615.png

3d9d9953b74cf9c198e86a35335d1648.png

37a604a78fc8c4207e0e2b251a109a27.png

308c612b07d8ca2b6061de1405edccc7.png

-> people yell clanwars prods and pserv prods meanwhile....-> iObsession is a rank in your clan

8e2c8f6c45571939dd75480273a344e5.png

A symptom of Asperger's syndrome is not understanding sarcasm, i understand it may be hard for you but keep trying man

-> people yell clanwars prods and pserv prods meanwhile....-> iObsession is a rank in your clan

8e2c8f6c45571939dd75480273a344e5.png

yo swear you stole your avatar/name/persona from somewhere r0fl! stay unknown tomato and brown sticky stuff like your masser clan. btw zenith closed

oye expect to close sooner than olympus dumb kid

yo swear you stole your avatar/name/persona from somewhere r0fl! stay unknown tomato and brown sticky stuff like your masser clan. btw zenith closed

my persona? Ari is my irl name and i got my avatar off google like u did u fucking broccoli random

my persona? Ari is my irl name and i got my avatar off google like u did u fucking broccoli random

haha 'the highest point' - zenith

now 6ft under

prep severance maybe dumb masser tomato stay foreign too freak