Olympus Absolutely Clapping Critical Mains

God Steve

99oruo.png

Team-speak: Ts.Olympus-rs.com

IRC: #Olympus

Today Olympus set out with 20 Gods on a P2P PK trip. After smashing small teams and making bank for around an hour, we heard that Critical Mains had entered our wilderness. We couldn't have a crime such as this go, so we headed out to Old Gate to hit them. Our spy allowed us to make quick counter-movements to CM's "Strategies" and we caught them in a huge clump at the gate. We absolutely slaughtered them in under 60 seconds, forcing their officials to return in 1 item. 

Shoutouts:

CM for Clumping so nicely.

CM for having at least few pures.

CM for returning in rag.

Now to the videos:

Steve's POV: 

BvG's POV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd6x_0SfCd8

Night Night CM

T07uk2g.gif

You can't claim its not you when you're running around spamming critical damage.

God bless.

Next saturday trip I will show you how mains will run around spamming OLYMPISS PRIDE! :) then you will have to explain to me why do you got mains alright buddy?

Butthurt after the lost yesterday? Shows how ur desperate for a win lol, clearing a main team with 4 cd members inside of it, waaaaaaaaow good job olympiss l0l0l your pathetic i swear

nah, they got a pm from someone to go pk with them, so they was like whys not ya feel?  

thats team savage, most of them are rune pures. lol they had 4 cd members pking with them.  nice try though 

Go to the end of my vid and look in the chat as we are clapping you fucks. One of ur leaders was even there and returned in rag. You kids suck the biggest dicks and should just leave the LPC scene ur already getting railed day in and day out. 

Next saturday trip I will show you how mains will run around spamming OLYMPISS PRIDE! :) then you will have to explain to me why do you got mains alright buddy?

You literally just told me you're going to get YOUR mains to spam Olympus pride.

I've never understood how a clan could be so incapable of winning fights without +opts and mains. Unfortunately neither of those can save you in P2P.

Better luck next time!