CD vs Doom chit chat is boring go fullout

Proccy

Every time we ask Doom for a fight, they decline.  The truth is, they have no more excuses.  Our oldschool members that had lvl-60 main accounts two months ago all made pures, so that excuse is invalid.  It's about time Zenith closed.

yh, in clan wars, do it <3

they wont, Horm knows his clan will lose and he will lose his members because they will get demoralized even further.  Their excuse is that "they dont want to deal with us" l0l0l0l0l0l

Its lead by zenith who try to "prove" something in a community of unstable people who play runescape. Ofc they will decline any chance of losing lol

Pretty much this, what I've been told from my numerous TS spies (and have heard myself numerous times when I was on Zenith v8's audio) is that they're an insecure bitch clan. Seriously, all they care about are cheap wins and not giving CD any "action"

Clans like Zenith v8 deserve to die. And I will do the community a favor by destroying them from the inside. (Got 3 spies yesterday in Zenith v8 after they got cleared by CD)

Pretty much this, what I've been told from my numerous TS spies (and have heard myself numerous times when I was on Zenith v8's audio) is that they're an insecure bitch clan. Seriously, all they care about are cheap wins and not giving CD any "action"

Clans like Zenith v8 deserve to die. And I will do the community a favor by destroying them from the inside. (Got 3 spies yesterday in Zenith v8 after they got cleared by CD)

very nice m'lad, i m'self have me 2 spies implanted in Zenith v10 per say.  its funny because horm kicks the wrong people from ts and forums, hes mistakenly kicked like 8 people so far but m'spies are the best there is, even James Bond would agree.  Poor Zenith v7 oops i mean Zenith v8 oops i mean Zenith v9 oops i mean Zenith v10

very nice m'lad, i m'self have me 2 spies implanted in Zenith v10 per say.  its funny because horm kicks the wrong people from ts and forums, hes mistakenly kicked like 8 people so far but m'spies are the best there is, even James Bond would agree.  Poor Zenith v7 oops i mean Zenith v8 oops i mean Zenith v9 oops i mean Zenith v10

9V0AJUG.jpg