Why Olympus is not going HPC atm

God Steve

tldr u suck and u cant compete

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

we r brown sticky stuff lol and what are you? you guys open and close, step back into your rabbit hole and eat ur carrots, you will grow and be strong one day. but not now chump.

you guys will close eventually, we closed on top you wont lol now back to staying brown sticky stuff n declining preps

You shouldn't have posted this, but respectable reason I guess. All are valid points, as long as you guys don't bring mith/mains I don't mind having you in the LPC scene. You guys stopped crashing clans that pull 20 less then you, so ty for that ;P. GL niggas

Training 20 def and 70 pray doesn't make you lpc and it most certainly doesn't make you safe, I'd recommend working towards the regular combat bracket of an lpc, not an hpc.

MgN36CC.png

Tbh

You definitely aren't making it any fun for current lpcs crashing them with hpc accounts

I'm sure you'll say something along the lines of "cm lmao bring main" i'm sure that is true but how will that affect you if you go hpc

I also doubt this whole cd bringing main thing is that bad, when we 1v1'd them in the wild no1 was touched by a main

Training 20 def and 70 pray doesn't make you lpc and it most certainly doesn't make you safe, I'd recommend working towards the regular combat bracket of an lpc, not an hpc.

MgN36CC.png

olympus has lvl 95s... and they think their lpc? oh god....

I'm the highest lvl in Doom at this moment, every fight we get in to vs Olympus all i see is 75-90+ lvls.

Doom is mostly 60-75ish. 

And we still try to put up a fight and sometimes get the upper hand. But mostly clans don't want to fight them because there is no point. Their Lvls/Mithril kids/Their pulls are kinda overpowered in the LPC scene.

Tbh

You definitely aren't making it any fun for current lpcs crashing them with hpc accounts

I'm sure you'll say something along the lines of "cm lmao bring main" i'm sure that is true but how will that affect you if you go hpc

I also doubt this whole cd bringing main thing is that bad, when we 1v1'd them in the wild no1 was touched by a main

I multilogged onto my hpc account one time because when we fought I saw a bunch of 90s in mith sitting in the back trying to snipe and flex. There's always a bigger fish, if they're an lpc then a level 106 shouldn't be able to attack them at CA.

I'm pretty astonished at how poor their higher leveled accounts perform tbh, they run minimaps away from the fight and leave their clan to die when someone with a higher cb attacks them.