Bscape

0wl

Seen clans are opening back up on there because it recently came back How long do you think it will last this time and what old clans do you think will reopen on battlescape? I personally don't feel like making my 40000000th account lol and I can see se going back since they just closed as a lpc.

prob will last longer than zenith v9 or v10 roooooof

Didn't your clan close like 10 times in pre-eoc? 9 as mains and once as pures btw your 11th version is sht just like all the other.. Pretty sure your clan got destroyed this weekend and you went from pulling 60s to pull 30s and team with cv and severance.. Your clan is garbage and im not the only one who says it also your members shoutout to Pdotv for leaking btw tomatos. Know Your Place

Didn't your clan close like 10 times in pre-eoc? 9 as mains and once as pures btw your 11th version is sht just like all the other.. Pretty sure your clan got destroyed this weekend and you went from pulling 60s to pull 30s and team with cv and severance.. Your clan is garbage and im not the only one who says it also your members shoutout to Pdotv for leaking btw tomatos. Know Your Place

rekt