Hmm...

My face when you & the rest of your psychotic out-patient friends are the only ones who think Severance was closed due to Imperial. You're jumping on the close to maintain relevancy, if anybody closed Severance it was themselves... With everything happening on the forums, the lack of people wanting to do it anymore, and the fact nobody would prep us because reasons x y and z.

Imperial had little to nothing to offer Severance other than giving us prep wins & taking your prep streak virginity.

My face when you & the rest of your psychotic out-patient friends are the only ones who think Severance was closed due to Imperial. You're jumping on the close to maintain relevancy, if anybody closed Severance it was themselves... With everything happening on the forums, the lack of people wanting to do it anymore, and the fact nobody would prep us because reasons x y and z.

Imperial had nothing to do with genuinely anything Severance did other than being slayed in clan wars and getting your prep streak broken.

tldr severance was brown sticky stuff and lead by weak leadership and closed becuase they pulled 21 to a pk trip lmfao

tldr severance was brown sticky stuff and lead by weak leadership and closed becuase they pulled 21 to a pk trip lmfao

tldr is another acronym for saying "I can't think of anything to come back with, so I'm going to act like I didn't read what you said and just repeat myself so I sound even more psychotic than I did before."

Truth be told, your leader is one who claims to not go out on Saturdays due to "Having a life, going out, doing drugs, and having sexual intercourse with humans." What makes you think you could even pull 21 to a Saturday trip ever, Mister "I skip Saturdays to play World of Warcraft."

tldr is another acronym for saying "I can't think of anything to come back with, so I'm going to act like I didn't read what you said and just repeat myself so I sound even more psychotic than I did before."

Truth be told, your leader is one who claims to not go out on Saturdays due to "Having a life, going out, doing drugs, and having sexual intercourse with humans." What makes you think you could even pull 21 to a Saturday trip ever, Mister "I skip Saturdays to play World of Warcraft."

damn stop typing essays no1 gives a fuck

now cry a river fool

Zenith is right? lmao

you act like I created zenith. I joined after it was open for 8 months worked my way up in the clan and overall it was a great community and a top MPC. Idk why you constantly quote me saying zenith every topic I post on lad.

you act like I created zenith. I joined after it was open for 8 months worked my way up in the clan and overall it was a great community and a top MPC. Idk why you constantly quote me saying zenith every topic I post on lad.

Because he has nothing else to work with so he just claims every single clan ever that he's not a part of is bad and he closed everybody. It's how people like that work, logic doesn't apply & he's got it in his head that he is the best.