The problems with opening or going HPC

Eeekaj

If lpcs continue to refuse to move up im afriad the hpcs are just going to come to them. Clans like zu should move to lpc times, image how much more they would pull on saturday if they went out at 6:30pm est.

But they've accomplished much more than RD ever did/will

Lol maybe man but the easiest thing to accomplish is getting under ex zenith members skin! Lol accomplishments on a video game

Lol maybe man but the easiest thing to accomplish is getting under ex zenith members skin! Lol accomplishments on a video game

I wasn't even in Zenith then I'm just stating facts, in fact I was in like 2 different rivalrys with them but I can easily admit they were better than RD

I wasn't even in Zenith then I'm just stating facts, in fact I was in like 2 different rivalrys with them but I can easily admit they were better than RD

wait you lost 2 different rivalries with a clan that never beat rd?

But you are fighting lvl 60s as lvl 90s atm, its the same thing lol... no wonder you are #1 IF YOU ARE..

As level 90s? I'm sorry but we only have 4 people who are over 90 combat? out of 93? and 1 is rarely active.

and they wouldnt be able to attk any 60s anyways bec every fight happens most of the time in 1-25ish wild

Idk why Sith talking about clans like Zenith when all his clans got closed by LT basically. Zenith and Owl did and accomplished more than any other clan Sith owned.

To clear this lpc to hpc bullbrown sticky stuff. Let lpcs do their thing, all this hpcs think about winning something or accomplish something to be the best. Most lpcs they don't give a fuck about that. I mostly care about having fun, if my community and clan mates having fun playing this game then I'm happy with that. I don't give a fuck about accomplishments or winning cups.

Lpcs are low cb atm, it would be cauliflower if they move up, play the game and have fun you don't have to achieve anything, you don't get brown sticky stuff from that achievement anyways.

A lot of "pures" in HPC's are horrible pking builds with high ass prayer and def. Since alot of people do stuff for their clan more than for themselves. Most lpc's recruit lower level pkers that actually pk in edge etc who don't want to sacrifice their good account builds for the sake of having an advantage. 

Also alot of Lpc's include many multiclanners in their clan, since alot of people like having the extra action on the weekends.

In additon, If an Lpc manages to make it into MPC/HPC, they are definitely going to be at the bottom due to the higher commitments and standards that HPC clans have. also the older HPC's such as Foe,Fi,CP,Tlp have a big advantage in experience and veteran base to work with when they experience lows.

The commitment for a leadership to go HPC takes some balls and leaders who have a lot of time in their hands, since a lot of clanners are older now a lot of potential leaderships are going to be too busy to effectively tackle other HPC's and truly compete.

Idk why Sith talking about clans like Zenith when all his clans got closed by LT basically. Zenith and Owl did and accomplished more than any other clan Sith owned.

To clear this lpc to hpc bullbrown sticky stuff. Let lpcs do their thing, all this hpcs think about winning something or accomplish something to be the best. Most lpcs they don't give a fuck about that. I mostly care about having fun, if my community and clan mates having fun playing this game then I'm happy with that. I don't give a fuck about accomplishments or winning cups.

Lpcs are low cb atm, it would be cauliflower if they move up, play the game and have fun you don't have to achieve anything, you don't get brown sticky stuff from that achievement anyways.

Lol dome

I posted a topic about this probably about 2 months ago.. there should be no such thing as "LPCs" really, the only thing they should be doing is training up to become big enough to move up to the ultimate goal of becoming HPC. Now of course you're probably thinking oh well once they move up they will get dicked, thats what the LPC scene is for, to teach these kids to train their accounts up, and for some of them, how to clan in general. When moving up, take the top 2 clans from the LPC scene and have them merge into each other, swallow your pride, this is the only way that a clan(s) from the LPC scene can make the jump. For example, take Olympus who is nearly and MPC already, and take another clan who is doing well in the LPC scene, have them merge into each other to form one big clan and make the jump into the HPC scene so they can actually have decent pulls and once there continue to advocate training accounts etc.

LPC's are massers.  75% of LPC's are kids in HPC who focus on their real HPC accounts and LPC is just to kill boredom.  The other 25% are massed edge pkers who will not level up for the clan, they could care less, they 1v1 and will come to a war here and there on the weekends if they feel.

I posted a topic about this probably about 2 months ago.. there should be no such thing as "LPCs" really, the only thing they should be doing is training up to become big enough to move up to the ultimate goal of becoming HPC. Now of course you're probably thinking oh well once they move up they will get dicked, thats what the LPC scene is for, to teach these kids to train their accounts up, and for some of them, how to clan in general. When moving up, take the top 2 clans from the LPC scene and have them merge into each other, swallow your pride, this is the only way that a clan(s) from the LPC scene can make the jump. For example, take Olympus who is nearly and MPC already, and take another clan who is doing well in the LPC scene, have them merge into each other to form one big clan and make the jump into the HPC scene so they can actually have decent pulls and once there continue to advocate training accounts etc.

this makes sense in theory, but is almost completely unrealistic :(