The problems with opening or going HPC

Eeekaj

So anyone can open an LPC but the only time a new MPC/HPC comes to light it's an old one reopening. Obviously there isn't many clanless 25 def 70 prayers hopping about so anyone that comes in does usually need to train up.

About LPCs, most have no intention of ever going HPC and for others stepping up requires tackling problems that they either don't wish to face or their rank structure isn't equipped enough to handle.

Questions:

Why will no LPC take the step up and what problems would they face?

What's wrong with the current HPC scene structure (or pure community in general) that would either put LPCs off moving up or prevent a new HPC from opening from scratch?

I'd have big respect for any LPC's trying to step it, whether they fail or not

this

Opening a lpc is easy, even private server guys can do it. Look at who leads the lpcs like even that owl guy has a rank Lol

Going mpc is much harder the clans are better, higher leveled, better leaderships, more organized, competition is tough. Guys like Hassan owl toxic westpage dude ect don't have the balls or the ability to do it so they remain in the lpc scene Lol...

this

Opening a lpc is easy, even private server guys can do it. Look at who leads the lpcs like even that owl guy has a rank Lol

Going mpc is much harder the clans are better, higher leveled, better leaderships, more organized, competition is tough. Guys like Hassan owl toxic westpage dude ect don't have the balls or the ability to do it so they remain in the lpc scene Lol...

Not that i like that owl guy, i would still rate his successes over yours, I mean cmon, SOP?

Not that i like that owl guy, i would still rate his successes over yours, I mean cmon, SOP?

Lol he has tried to open over 6 times as a mpc on osrs and had to even open as a lpc. I realize your bias but come on Lol he is in the category of Hassan

Lol he has tried to open over 6 times as a mpc on osrs and had to even open as a lpc. I realize your bias but come on Lol he is in the category of Hassan

Zenith was relatively good in 2012-pre eoc, id put them over RD any day

unless you're already in a pre existing HPC many people don't want to train up their defense and prayer levels. Sacrificing a pk build for the sake of 25 def and 70 prayer is fucking cauliflower and it bothers me alot how okay the community is with these sorts of stats.

LPC's currently for some reason are well over 80 combat in some circumstances which in most cases is a maxed or nearly maxed account and by all definitions is an HPC account, but HPC levels have become so bastardized it's easy for everyone else to take it as a cop out and consider the account 'LPC'. Obviously nothing will change because FI has 40 something 100+, TLP has nearly 30 and FOE has huge numbers of 100+ as well 

HPC scene has a large disparity in pulls. TLP pulls like 45, FI pulls 60 and FOE pulls 75. We all go out at the same time but let's be real, you can't expect meaningful weekend competition between the three with such a gap, it's just not going to happen. If clans pulled within +/- 10 of one another I would expect alot more activity though the issue of poor leaderships and clans sitting in single refusing action unless it's a crash still remains.

TL;DR: The warped definition of a pure, and HPC pulls

Zenith was relatively good in 2012-pre eoc, id put them over RD any day

I wonder if this is due to you being in zenith and never been in rd.. Can't remember zenith ever beating rd in their multiple attempts of opening. Not trying to be rude but if dome is so good why not go mpc you have the levels on your secondary accounts Lol guess ya just don't have the leaduhship

I wonder if this is due to you being in zenith and never been in rd.. Can't remember zenith ever beating rd in their multiple attempts of opening. Not trying to be rude but if dome is so good why not go mpc you have the levels on your secondary accounts Lol guess ya just don't have the leaduhship

You're literally focusing on 07 when zenith has much more of a history and accomplishments even before 07 came out. Hey you might be half decent on 07 because I really don't know but what they've achieved and done outweighs anything RD has ever done

i would rank zenith pre eoc at the same level as current rd tbh

You're literally focusing on 07 when zenith has much more of a history and accomplishments even before 07 came out. Hey you might be half decent on 07 because I really don't know but what they've achieved and done outweighs anything RD has ever done

they re about even right now.

Bias how? I'd of never dreamed of joining zenfish, I wouldn't of ever stooped that low, however they were far greater in terms of quality compared to the brown sticky stuff stains your clans have been xD

There needs to be a clear definition of what constitutes an lpc, mpc, and hpc. I think most lpcs don't bother moving to the hpc scene because they are comfortable fighting other clans they know already, where as if there was a global definition of lpc,mp, and hpc clans would have to follow the rules.....