Long live Spartans! Forever the #1 LPC

D o n

In all honesty, I did not expect for this to happen on such a short notice. With losing some our core members from clans reopening, this put us in a rough patch and we feel that closing would be our best bet.

I honestly didn't expect this clan to go as far as it has. We went through our ups and downs and kept moving forward no matter what and for that we would like to thank every rank and member that were apart of Imperial. Without you guys this clan would not have become what it is today. I watched a small group of friends grow into one big family and for that I am grateful.

Keep your heads up high and be proud of what we have done in this short period of time. We are Imperial, forever golden.

We will keep the Site/Teamspeak up for a awhile for everyone to use. Stick around and keep the community going.

Last Words

Tim

It was a good run boys! The last six months we dominated the lpc scene.. closing our rivals, strong prep streaks and domination every weekend. 

I might haven't been very active the last 2 months, but always enjoyed my time with you guys. 

but yea, its time to close the doors for now. We achieved what we wanted to do, had lots of fun and reigned as the undisputed #1 LPC. 

It was nice to get to know all you guys and goodluck in whatever you do next 

Imperial #1 brah

Don

WOW! What an adventure it has been for me personally. My brothers from Supremacy Rc/Ricky/Tim/Noel told me to join in on this fun to create this glorious clan by the name of Imperial. 

Well then boys as our elders say all good times must come to an end,to be honest that time has come.I'd like to give couple of shout outs to the rank team of imperial for making 6 months of destruction, Also shout out to the Spartans of Imperial you guys you guys are the reason behind keeping imperial #1 LPC Wilderness/Matched or the heated rivalry between us and trauma it was surely a fun time together boys!.

At last it was extremely fun to lead this clan to become the #1 LPC which we accomplished in just two weeks after opening.Also on the side we won the sharkbrew tournament /RedvBlue tournament.

Thank you to every single one of you for joining imperial and good luck on your future choices.

Long Live Spartans forever the #1 LPC

"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion."[/size]

- Muhammed Ali[

@Rc

Well boys, our time has come. After 6 months of being open, 6 months of total destruction, 6 months of domination on all the LPC's we are closing. We are ending on a good note. Imperial was not a regular LPC, Imperial was a clan with a great community, were people made alot of new friends. We have had many laughs and I would never thought we would stay open for this long. 

I want to thank every member that has been apart of the community and of Imperial. I really want to give a huge shoutout to the Rank-team. You can't stay open for 6 months by having an inactive rank team, what the main reason is why alot of clans closed. We have faught alot of clans like Chaos, Remedy v1, Omega, Trauma v2, Curse, Outbreak and Severance that closed before we did. Every rank in this clan did their part, every rank has put in effort. 

It was a privilegde to lead you guys into battle, to lead you guys into great succes in the entire LPC scene. We have achieved so much, like the clanware-fare 10v10 & 20v20, the 3v3 LPC fullout, we won a great rivalry, had the most prep- and mini warwins than any other LPC and much more. 

Thank you brothers for being in Imperial and goodluck with your future! 

''When you want to succed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be succesful.''

@@3at

I can say with confidence and pride that Imperial has held the title of the #1 LPC in this era. We started off extremely strong, and no other clan would take that away from us. Easily the best matched F2P LPC. Easily controlled and dominated the wild since our opening till our last trip. This is all thanks to you guys, so I hope you all realize that. I'm not exactly a part of this community/rank structure, but I've been here since Day 1, and saw how this clan blossomed into a unstoppable group of young individuals. Know I know why people hated imperial with a passion. We were simply the best fucking lpc pound for pound during our existence. 

Reasons for us shutting our doors have been mentioned by the other ranks; We could have easily ranked up new people to higher spots, but we didn't want to drop responsibilities on then when people should be enjoying their summer vacation instead of playing games.

The site and teamspeak will remain stable as long as Ricky & I can hold it. There are special bonds within each and every single clan that cannot be broken, including Imperial. Stay connected and respect others, even those spastic rejects in Severance and Trauma. Most importantly, have fun with whatever you do. You can get caught up in the game time to time, but make sure you have fun doing it.

Pm `3at on IRC or Supremacy.pw/Imperial-rs.com if you need anything from me. Thanks for the fun ride boys, and GL irl with whatever you do.

@Syra

First of all, treat people the way you want to be treated. I have been like this for years, the community will never ever be the same like it was years ago back when a word like RESPECT mattered, but now, there is to much flame, bait, and straight up cancer. How this game processes everyday I really do not know, I am all about respect, and people don't give it. That being said, this is by far the best clan I have been in. Community wise, and quality wise. I knew that dedicating myself for this clan would be the right option. I can sit here for hours and literally count off numerous things that this clan has achieved because of all of you. Whether it comes to bullying Trauma into going MPC, or flat out closing Trauma, NOBODY EXPECTED THAT TO HAPPEN! We were counted out and looked at as the "underdogs." We have done so much! We have won Red Vs Blue, we have won the sharkbrew Tournament in two brackets, and more. I am more than thankful for the opportunity I was given, so I took it and ran with it. Unfortunately, work gets the best of us, and within the past 3 weeks I have been very inactive, and that has hurt the clan. All GOOD times must come to an end, and that time is now. Every single one of you members and low tier ranks have done your part with recruiting and activity. You have all done your part and I am extremely happy. Without you I promise this right now, Imperial would not have been what it was today. We are fucking kings, and this clan will forever go down in the history books for a crazy amount of things for LPC's. For my boys who have followed me here, thank you. For my boys who I met in the beginning of the clan, thank you. You just took part in creating a page in history. Who knows what will happen in the future guys, just remember, ended with a 17-4 prep streak, and 74-12 mini streak. I fucking love you all, this is our era.

@Razorz

I have watched this clan since before it was opened being one of the first of many to join and I can honestly say its been a hell of a ride. Being here, I've learned a lot about clanning in general, but I've also met some of the best members and friend that I've seen in the LPC scene in a long time we've achieved many thing great things together such as:

- winning the trauma rivalry/closing them
- Huge prep streak
- Claiming #1 matched for the longest time
- Winning the sharkbrew tournament in multi LPC brackets
- Constant dominant pulls on weekend (apart from 1 small/short slump)

all in all we've had an amazing run and I don't think there are any clans in this scene now that have achieved what we did in these 6-7months. I wish everybody in this clan the best luck wherever you may be go #imperial #1matchedlpc.

@Noel

Imperial the golden Gods of the second rerun of the lpc scene on old school runescape, when we opened for the first time we dominated every one rather it was in clan wars or in the wilderness we always came out on top. Now it is our time to close the doors that lead to being an Imperial God. My time with you guys has been a great one I have made some good friends and I hope you feel the same way about me. We had for the most part some of the best fights in the wilderness and in clan wars along with some bad ones but for the most part we ended with some nice loot in our inventory. If I missed any thing or didn't even mentioned something take a look at what the other ranks have said out us.

@Alpha

Imperial was honestly the first real pure clan I've ever taken apart in. I have always been a single pker, and never was very interested in clan/team pking. I was recruited into Remedy in December (first taste of pure clanning), and then joined Imperial Janurary 18th when it opened. Being from Remedy I can gaurnette all of you that Imperial had true talent. We worked very well as a team and you can look through all of the videos and pictures that we dominated. We left our mark in the LPC scene history, this entire clan left a legacy that will not be forgotton. Not only was Imperial one of the best in PVP, we had and still do have a very strong community. Tight bonds were formed while previous friendships grew more. I know the community will stay in contact and continue to strive to their excellence.

@Parviz

Dear internet family, I never though this clan would mean so much to me. I remember when I logged on runescape after 6 months Control closed, I got a PM from R C owner and he told me he was opening an lpc clan. I told him I would join Imperial but I wouldn’t be active because I lost my motivation after ct closed and I hadn’t played the game for few months. On our opening trip we showed the whole lpc scene that imperial wasn’t a joke and we claimed the #1 spot fast. We had a 9-0 prep streak that no other lpc clan managed to get, we won 10vs10 and 20vs20 that clan warfare hosted we closed both Trauma and severance. I like to thank every member of this clan that been apart of this fun journey and thanks to all the lpc clans that fought us. Good luck to everyone to whatever you decide to do, I love you all <3

Achievements

Preps

17 Wins

Loses

Miniwars

74 Wins

12 Loses

I3jDV6c.gif

n1pN9dM.png

MqoiCgk.png

CSEH1Pe.png