TLP vs FI / F2P First To 50 / 3-0 / 6-10-15

Tyendinaga

The Fi members that turned up got their time wasted too and we're not crying

You're the ones who cancelled though so you shouldn't try to justify it!

If an advanced member in 2012 can win against eop in a fullout down 7 then I'm sure there shouldn't be a problem with one lil f2p prep against tlp... I mean you had a load of ranks on and preps are for practice, shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket and just let someone else take the helm like your glorious leader swelly (even if he has to sign/call ingame)

You're the ones who cancelled though so you shouldn't try to justify it!

If an advanced member in 2012 can win against eop in a fullout down 7 then I'm sure there shouldn't be a problem with one lil f2p prep against tlp... I mean you had a load of ranks on and preps are for practice, shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket and just let someone else take the helm like your glorious leader swelly (even if he has to sign/call ingame)

It's not up to the core members whether preps are cancelled or not and if the ranks think the best option is to cancel then it's their call and i'll go with it, i'm sure if TLP chilled with the flame one of our vets probably could have called but if we lost TLP would call him brown sticky stuff and w/e and the ranks obviously didn't want that.

It's not up to the core members whether preps are cancelled or not and if the ranks think the best option is to cancel then it's their call and i'll go with it, i'm sure if TLP chilled with the flame one of our vets probably could have called but if we lost TLP would call him brown sticky stuff and w/e and the ranks obviously didn't want that.

change ur name and stfu

the flame wouldn't be happening if you guys weren't "tightening the leash" or w/e the fuck you guys said lmfao.

we didn't even flame during mass wtf

lmfao god bless if tlp ranks wouldnt do things where they had a chance to get flamed

If that is really an excuse then bless you

lmfao god bless if tlp ranks wouldnt do things where they had a chance to get flamed

If that is really an excuse then bless you

Probably not, i'm just a softy and i'm not talking about the ranks being flamed i'm talking about a veteran or elite. If they step up because there's no actual callers, call the prep and then you guys flamed it'd be pretty demoralizing for them and they'd never take the initiative again.

(This is just my view on it)

Probably not, i'm just a softy and i'm not talking about the ranks being flamed i'm talking about a veteran or elite. If they step up because there's no actual callers, call the prep and then you guys flamed it'd be pretty demoralizing for them and they'd never take the initiative again.

(This is just my view on it)

r u saying the tlp community has a stronger influence on people stepping up in fi than the fatality community?

the frick?

am i suppose to be upset that some dude in your clan will only step up if he has everyone in the rival clan rallying behind him or something?

That sounds like a fatality problem and not a tlp problem

r u saying the tlp community has a stronger influence on people stepping up in fi than the fatality community?

the frick?

am i suppose to be upset that some dude in your clan will only step up if he has everyone in the rival clan rallying behind him or something?

That sounds like a fatality problem and not a tlp problem

Like I said that's just my view and that's probably not even the problem.

And i'm not talking about having the rival clan rally behind them but just having enough respect to not flame would be nice right?

I'm not even relevant enough to give reasons for the cancel or speculate reasons in this case, all i'm really saying is that flaming gets no one anywhere.