Olympus vs Trauma F2P Prep 2-0

Tom Valor

remember trauma closed like 5x in 1 year god bless.

why would you move up to hpc when there's more action in lpc. lmfa, you make no sence tomato. Severnce closed, and you lost your family, you must feel really depressed in life man.

There isn't more action in lpcs. You fight 2 clans now...

HPCs had a 2 hour return fight on saturday

@@Godly u silly muted dog

u closed nobody

dogly tomato mime

who you calling a mime broccoli lmfa0 you were known in the pure community for being a mute keyboard warrior, now you're known as a whispering keyboard warrior.

OT:

Knew not to join trauma, unfortunately when you let retards like victory and ben xd join you lose quality because they are too autistic to listen to calls or play the game to a semi-decent standard. I feel bad for allen/hansis and the legitimate players who wanted to start it up but they lost so many members because of the cancerous members they let join.

don't reply to me proud member of terminal

Lol didn't you and your ranks beg my rank team to team on weekends to complete vs severance & the

Only reason why Olympus has the lead in lpcs right now is because you heavily out level other lpcs and you out opt lpcs.

There isn't more action in lpcs. You fight 2 clans now...

HPCs had a 2 hour return fight on saturday

yeah, but there's like 4 opening up, plus they accually fight eachother.

the only action there is in hpc is FOE fighting FI, if you're in any other clan, maybe tlp / sup they get action, bu any other than that, its just boring sitting in singles.

yeah, but there's like 4 opening up, plus they accually fight eachother.

the only action there is in hpc is FOE fighting FI, if you're in any other clan, maybe tlp / sup they get action, bu any other than that, its just boring sitting in singles.

Ooh ok

But hpc trips are diff now. Rd/lt/sup pull like 40 zu near that fi/Tlp 50 cp 60 foe like 65 in f2p

Implying Olympus could never improve is silly -_- Clearly they've gotten better in the past month matched wise.

Thing is they never beat trauma when they were at there peak before they closed same goes with imperial Olympus never competed with us two clans the only way Olympus beat those two clans were either having +15-20 there member quality is f- and will always be

who you calling a mime broccoli lmfa0 you were known in the pure community for being a mute keyboard warrior, now you're known as a whispering keyboard warrior. OT:Knew not to join trauma, unfortunately when you let retards like victory and ben xd join you lose quality because they are too autistic to listen to calls or play the game to a semi-decent standard. I feel bad for allen/hansis and the legitimate players who wanted to start it up but they lost so many members because of the cancerous members they let join.

You took member in trauma and couldn't make events because they all started later than 9pm gmt lmaoo

You took member in trauma and couldn't make events because they all started later than 9pm gmt lmaoo

You took member in severance and they closed in 1 month 11 days, you then took member in trauma and made them lose their events and close too lmaooo

You're never going to be as good as me so quit trying to stalk me freak

You took member in severance and they closed in 1 month 11 days, you then took member in trauma and made them lose their events and close too lmaooo

Ur right i wish to be an aspiring free to play warrer on runescape like u bro u must be sick lol i can't seem to clump and eat pizzas

I singlehandedly lost events for trauma it was me lol ur so bad at this

Maybe trauma would have been able to open if there weren't members like you that had the bedtime as well as mental capacity of a 3rd grader

Ur right i wish to be an aspiring free to play warrer on runescape like u bro u must be sick lol i can't seem to clump and eat pizzas

Maybe trauma would have been able to open if there weren't members like you that had the bedtime as well as mental capacity of a 3rd grader

Watch out he'll use the same 1 month 11 days tactic, call you a paki broccoli, and hide behind a simple statement that has no meaning to anyone except himself.

Did your hand have a spasm and quote me twice because I'm giving you attention or something? You're so thirsty it's unreal lmao

Talking about the mental capacity of a 3rd grader, you aren't capable of comprehending simple commands or basic mechanics of RS which is probably why you were always seen as a clan mascot in pretty much every clan which is why you are never actually relied on when it comes to individual mechanics

stay easy, i'll always be better than you :^)

who you calling a mime broccoli lmfa0 you were known in the pure community for being a mute keyboard warrior, now you're known as a whispering keyboard warrior.

OT:

Knew not to join trauma, unfortunately when you let retards like victory and ben xd join you lose quality because they are too autistic to listen to calls or play the game to a semi-decent standard. I feel bad for allen/hansis and the legitimate players who wanted to start it up but they lost so many members because of the cancerous members they let join.

ye looks like trauma needed a quality warrer like u

too bad u were in bed for their events :P

u get bullied by ben btw l0l