Olympus vs Trauma F2P Prep 2-0

Tom Valor

How am I trying hard you obese hick the only thing that was going through your mind while typing hard was hard dick lmfao get it? Cus you're potato masher!

actually no that made zero sense, I guess since you're like 13 that is why lol

u cant say anythin when u cudnt beat us matched lol

u can also remove severance from ur signature u cauliflower pussy

remember where ur clan was when we were open

for all u tomatos trying 2 talk brown sticky stuff just remember u have been a lpc for legit 6 months god bless

also when there were quality based lpcs open

i3d21.png

5e860b8546915b9983cdf9831b5d64e2.png

for all u tomatos trying 2 talk brown sticky stuff just remember u have been a lpc for legit 6 months god bless

also when there were quality based lpcs open

i3d21.png

5e860b8546915b9983cdf9831b5d64e2.png

remember trauma closed like 5x in 1 year god bless.

why would you move up to hpc when there's more action in lpc. lmfa, you make no sence tomato. Severnce closed, and you lost your family, you must feel really depressed in life man.

remember trauma closed like 5x in 1 year god bless.

why would you move up to hpc when there's more action in lpc. lmfa, you make no sence tomato. Severnce closed, and you lost your family, you must feel really depressed in life man.

yo how are u gonna try n make fun of rylans voice u do realize people in tlp literally go on ur trips just to laugh at u

there was a 2 hour cluster at gdz on saturday and a 80v80 on sunday, shooting arrows at cd and doom while they suicide attempting to kill eachother will get boring

u also said u wanted to be able to compete with foe/fi- you won't ever compete with foe but you can probably compete be the next clan fi starts a rivalry with