throwback

tesco

Ha yeee dude nice ur funny lol xd.

Way to take something I already said and repeat it as an attempted insult. Refer to my comment about you being a classic failure in not only RS, but I can only speculate you're one in real life - while also being an inbred tomato.

Please, for your sake, take your faded and hazy memories that you have of the shattered remains of what Imperial claimed to be and go back to being by yourself in your room for 22 hours of the day. It'll help you cope with the only thing you've ever legitimately been a part of.

Let's take a step back from this child at many many attempts to have any sort of intelligence, assuming making a long reply makes him seem more superior.

Let's take a step back from this child at many many attempts to have any sort of intelligence, assuming making a long reply makes him seem more superior.

If you think that's a long reply, then you really do have some sort of brain disease, possibly dysfunction that allows you to seriously think that anything you say makes any sense & allows you to additionally believe everything you say which also makes you out to be a hypocritical dumb ass which is now known as an actual disease by the CDC.

Google it.

If you think that's a long reply, then you really do have some sort of brain disease, possibly dysfunction that allows you to seriously think that anything you say makes any sense & allows you to additionally believe everything you say which also makes you out to be a hypocritical dumb ass which is now known as an actual disease by the CDC.

Google it.

I do also understand you have many attempts of it, I do also feel bad for you because I'm sure everyone in your clan (if you're part of one) looks down on you, do you need Benny to hold your hand during your hard times of struggling with depression? Does Ben hold you late at night because you have want to end your life, does he crest your thighs whispering into your ear "everything will be alright, daddy is here".

Please resort back to your old ways and end yourself but now let me stop since these mods are very clan based and are willing to mute anyone who threatens their clan members.

I remember Imperial rushing Trauma on a weekend trip then sadly ending after that :/ did you fall outta your wheel chair after also being slammed during preps?

Lol nice dude i can pretend to remember something from months ago that didn't happen too!

I do also understand you have many attempts of it, I do also feel bad for you because I'm sure everyone in your clan (if you're part of one) looks down on you, do you need Benny to hold your hand during your hard times of struggling with depression? Does Ben hold you late at night because you have want to end your life, does he crest your thighs whispering into your ear "everything will be alright, daddy is here".

Please resort back to your old ways and end yourself but now let me stop since these mods are very clan based and are willing to mute anyone who threatens their clan members.

No need to tell me your fantasies, man... I don't need to know you any further than I already do. Nice banter, though! I think there's a guy who said something about long posts trying to sound smart or something. Wait, hang on let me find it.

Found it.

You also make no sense, so stop trying because you're in a loosing battle just like your clan was always in.

No need to tell me your fantasies, man... I don't need to know you any further than I already do. Nice banter, though! I think there's a guy who said something about long posts trying to sound smart or something. Wait, hang on let me find it.

Found it.

You also make no sense, so stop trying because you're in a loosing battle just like your clan was always in.

@@Hug A Herb

I'd also skullfuck you like we did your clan just to prove you truly do like this dick.

I think you're still confused on the difference between mine and yours but it's okay, go hold Ben and allow him to help you along the way.

Also wasn't Trauma opened for a year? Or at least tried to claim a year but closed after multiple trips of getting slapped by Imperial/Olympus/AAO?

I think you're still confused on the difference between mine and yours but it's okay, go hold Ben and allow him to help you along the way.

Also wasn't Trauma opened for a year? Or at least tried to claim a year but closed after multiple trips of getting slapped by Imperial/Olympus/AAO?

Yo dude I even admitted that Trauma's recent reopening was rushed, and we did get trashed by Olympus in the recent prep - I'm not denying that. But acting like I had anything to do with Trauma's closing the last time is like saying I had something to do with MM closing... I wasn't even in Trauma when they closed time before this recent one, I went inactive after working 2 jobs.

So once again, you trying to maintain yourself in a fight you have no dog in is making you look like an tomato. Once you have something that's actually relevant to say to me other than your sexual S&M fantasies about @ and I, and your predictable comments about being depressed & whatever other cauliflower brown sticky stuff you say, let me know.

1 month 11 days

that's how long it took to kill all of u

shud be ashamed tbh

1 month 11 days

Always remember

A

brown sticky stuff

Clan