throwback

tesco

1 month 11 days

Of deez Severance nuts in everyone's mouth, yes. Thank you for reiterating that time and time again, brother! Most women start choking after they pass out due to the lack of oxygen to the brain, everyone here just kept on going through the lack of consciousness!

Troopers I tell you, every last one of you.  :wub:

l0l0l0l0l0l 1 month 11 days buddy 

Of deez Severance nuts in everyone's mouth, yes. Thank you for reiterating that time and time again, brother! Most women start choking after they pass out due to the lack of oxygen to the brain, everyone here just kept on going through the lack of consciousness!

Troopers I tell you, every last one of you.  :wub:

Specially you, you went the hardest & longest with YOOITZKID & F2P Legend.

We almost couldn't get you off, it was sort of disgusting to see.

You still must be feeling the dick we gave you every weekend, pls relax

Ha yeee dude nice ur funny lol xd.

Way to take something I already said and repeat it as an attempted insult. Refer to my comment about you being a classic failure in not only RS, but I can only speculate you're one in real life - while also being an inbred tomato.

Please, for your sake, take your faded and hazy memories that you have of the shattered remains of what Imperial claimed to be and go back to being by yourself in your room for 22 hours of the day. It'll help you cope with the only thing you've ever legitimately been a part of.