throwback

tesco

32d1cb6faac8eda82518709151e13604.png

ur clan was #7 in ladder ur clan was scared to prep mine ^says enuf brown sticky stuff gfx btw m8+1

last prep we did, 1-0 victory kid, you dont een make GFX your clan was brown sticky stuff, who even are you? are you the dutch one knikker or w/e? the one bang?

last prep we did, 1-0 victory kid, you dont een make GFX your clan was brown sticky stuff, who even are you? are you the dutch one knikker or w/e? the one bang?

yh u had to ddos worlds after we were up 5, ur gfx is awful, arent you the gfx slave ? maxx's shadow?

Lmao u ddosed me tesco and robbyy and then hit off the worlds the next round when we were up 18-14 typical

No I'm Not, how can we DDoS the worlds, r u accually mental l0l the propaganda.

Dont You Understand That Im Trolling You? You Use Ddos Excuse Everytime You Lose Retart we would have won anyways lol. Also smh at how can we ddos worlds

why didnt you win then you broccoli. I closed your clan now shut your mouth

we were up 5 the worlds got hit off and it got canceled , got a memory of a goldfish or someth? Dont go full broccoli also my clan was #2 on the rankings and urs #7 lol also ur clan was scared to prep and used ddos as excuse stay making gfx

we were up 5 the worlds got hit off and it got canceled , got a memory of a goldfish or someth? Dont go full broccoli also my clan was #2 on the rankings and urs #7 lol also ur clan was scared to prep and used ddos as excuse stay making gfx

l0l our caller got hit off that round, dont you remember? you broccoli. your clan history is like ma and sv ffs lol stay easy

l0l our caller got hit off that round, dont you remember? you broccoli. your clan history is like ma and sv ffs lol stay easy

no wonder u couldnt  beat us, not suprised with a cauliflower leader like urs how does one get hit off every prep? its 2k15 l2 change ip  also talking bout clan history...

451290876628d8002c2ca6ca19ec04aa.png

lmfao, make me some gfx pls