Communities/Friends

موني

Over the course of your RS clanning career what community have you stayed around/talked to and for what reasons?

For me it would be NPO/Frogman/Zenith community

NPO-Some of them are in different clans on 07 such as Jamz,Psycho,Cranked etc. and a few others and I've known most for the past 4-5 years and they are one of the best communities I've been apart of even though we keep in touch and talk from time to time most of us are good friends.

Zenith-Probably my favorite so far. The community is just to funny to not love. Even with the closure of Zenith alot of us talk such as Ter,JC,Cloyde even though they are in different clans (not in Doom). The main core of Zenith has stuck together for such a long time and we know so much about each other it's hard to not consider us close friends. Most of the time we discuss IRL topics instead of RS related topics just. It's honestly amazing how long we've stuck together. Welcome to Zenith home of the "Horgs and Armin Hammers" as Ari would put it.

Frogman-@Murd,Berry,Nish,Fluffy Bunny etc. (Mostly consisted of EOP members.) This community has stayed in touch for awhile even though we don't talk often when we do it's not unusual for us to joke around like we used to.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Communities that I've taken interest to would be the EOP/RD/FOE communities. All 3 have so much in common that they probably don't even see it. They have extremely funny ranks and close communities. Even though I've never been in RD or EOP these two communities have alot alike when I would chill in there Ts3 and talk with there ranks. Both clans ranks have a weird way of trying to persuade you to join even though it doesn't work on me and there rank structure is pretty much the same.

@Parm Idk why I keep wondering who that is in your avatar.

@@Moni Alex andrea :] https://instagram.com/lillaxelina/

ALSO

EOP

was in eop under captain cronic for 6-8 months was a blast him flaming tanner everything the feels

was just the same when i re-joined for a bit under soloook1ng same fun everyday :] but def missed cronic 

on the plus side i played every prep cuz he wasnt there to sit me :D

TLP

Severance

still keep in touch with a few old foe/mm dudes that don't play much anymore as well

Other than that it's just singular people who aren't involved with pure clanningL

Longest standing pal that still clans etc would be igwased coming in hot with the 6 yr friendship

all the lads at #boater

we pretty much split but i joined the crew late 2012 so it'd be my 3rd year but close to 4 for them I believe. We circle jerk in our whatsapp convos but I miss Hanuman in it cus he'd rip apart alb