FI vs TLP

mute leaders 

most 100's and can't win preps 

constantly plays the victim card 

shows up to clusters in other teams capes 

has never won a previous rivalry 

do I need to keep going? Is this really a debate? it took one week of us killing FI for them to revert to the state they're in now. 

TLP slumpt FI in 2010 we wlll do it again

I don't believe that was TLP, more-so MM/FOE's reign in that time. Everyone was under them (can't remember exactly) but im pretty sure TLP/FI were pulling the same at that time.

In b4 FI is reduced to the hella and krew pk era fatality of single digit pulls.

In b4 no current FI members know who krew pk is lol.

Quote from krew pk from 2010 months after leaving. He was leader of FI.

"Well, I was in Fatality for a little over three years. Very little of the original member base is still intact. Essentially, its a clan where everything except the name has changed. I was leader of it for quite awhile but the whole effort of keeping it open didn't seem worth while to me. I planned on closing it with a bit of dignity left rather then watch it slowly die like a lot of clans have done lately. That didn't blow over well with the other leader, Hella 0wned who said; "As long as I'm in Fi it will stay open". Oh well I was tired of wasting my time. Just for sake of clarity I haven't been in Fatality for over 5 months now."

Hopefully FI has someone else who practices masocism like hella because the TLP leaderboard of old was merciful, the current one not so much lmao.

But Clan drama doesn't concern me. Supremacy, fatality, makes no difference to me. I'm just bout that action boss.

i3zd3DQ.jpg