Lt closes (the lost friend)

Sith-

Well guys I know I was never technically in Lt but I never saw a topic up stating their closure. Some may say who's Lt, or possibly that they were irrelevant... However they were relevant to me.

I remember killing mulug Lt in w57 years ago and then befriending him and teaching him what a ventrillo was. (At first he thought I was trying to hack him he he). Shortly after his 8th version of Lt closed they joined rd. He worked hard for rd until we closed. Since my good friend has been seperated and I miss him. Best of luck Lt community and let mulug lead you where he will...

I miss you my taxi driving friend.

This kid is annoying..Remember the days when LT closed all your clans? You probably having nightmares because off the slaughter each day you pked. While you clan hopped and when you opened a new clan each time, we still followed you and destroyed you every trip until your brown sticky stuff clans closed. Im not trying to start a flame or anything, this only goes to @@Sith- because he would make a cauliflower topic like this.

Yes LT closed, because of some issues we had inside of the clan. But we still had fun being a community for over 4 years, it doesn't matter if you win or lose this is just a game. I rather have fun in a community and pk with close friends instead of bragging each time you get a win. I don't care whatever other people say, each person have their own taste and their own community.

LT was a great experience and i will never forget it. LT IS FAMILY!