CP vs tlp F2P prep 2-1 [40v40]

messi

Honestly I agree with Patrick.

Despite it not being set up and even if it doesn't get counted on the sharkbrew clan prep ladder because it wasn't named a 'prep' it was still the equivalent because it was a best of 3 40v40 clw fight. should view it the same as any other 3 round fight.

but i'm not involved so ye just my opinion

lolpcl. It was JUST PCL! Doesn't mean anything! 

I would like to think we made this topic just to see the banter it would create just from using the simple word "Prep". Everyone immediately gets all defensive and salty, news flash you lost matched 2-1 you shouldn't sugar coat it. This entire "Preps mean everything mentality " is just killing clanning. Unless the word "Prep" is used nobody really cares about what you've won or accomplished even if it was essentially a 2-1 matched victory (in this case). Perhaps this is why no one is competing with Foe in the wild. As all the other clan leaders only care about one thing, Creating and recruiting the highest leveled accounts they can get to be the best in CLAN WARS. Even if they only pull 40 or so to PK trips they won't care so long as they are at the top of the prep ladder or whatever.

If you think preps are what is killing clanning and not one server clans that cancel p2p trips and bring endless amounts of mains to aid them while sitting in single and only leaving it to kill clans that pull 20 less than them just god bless you, you actual fucking broccoli.

Why dont you use your brain you cauliflower cp broccoli

Honestly I agree with Patrick.

Despite it not being set up and even if it doesn't get counted on the sharkbrew clan prep ladder because it wasn't named a 'prep' it was still the equivalent because it was a best of 3 40v40 clw fight. should view it the same as any other 3 round fight.

but i'm not involved so ye just my opinion

yea and the fact that cp ended instead of doing more rounds so they could claim it as some sort of win instead of having another 20-30 minutes of action is completely irrelevant right?

It wasnt a prep, and if they want a prep they can set one up and get 3-0d like the last 10 times we have prepped them.

yea and the fact that cp ended instead of doing more rounds so they could claim it as some sort of win instead of having another 20-30 minutes of action is completely irrelevant right?

It wasnt a prep, and if they want a prep they can set one up and get 3-0d like the last 10 times we have prepped them.

yeah you are right didn't take that into account.

gj cp (dont think many tlp took you serious which shouldnt be case obv) really like to see a prep against you next week! 

maybe this will lead to you leaving mossies this sat since after 4 days of inners and hyping up pcl like nothing else you finally got a win :P

put prep in the title and whole of sharkbrew gets mad, l0l cp

didn't u bully them 30v30 on tuesday aswell? (in p2p, wow one server sided @ )

tlp seems mad lmfao

Yo, i'm actually curious who's fake troll account this is;

Can someone throw the IP my way?