Doom's Sunday Pk Trip | Nobody Can Compete

Grayson

I look forward to these vids not because of doom, but because of the nice editing, music, and intense fights. Nice job slow burnz. And I still don't get why you guys rag on CD so hard. Their clan is obviously coming to a close. Anyway.. I think CD down to it's core has some quality pkers.

Thanks bro I appreciate it, doesn't take long to edit either and I just find hardstyle music motivational, it's what i listen to when I'm working out at the gym lol.

also @slow_burnz. Maybe put clan view on when using os buddy so viewers of video can see how much each team has? I think it would give viewer of video better idea of the situation and who has the upper hand

Yea I keep forgetting to turn that option back on because I turn it off when I go to edgeville in pk worlds there's so many different teamcapes at edge and it just floods my screen lol.

Yea I keep forgetting to turn that option back on because I turn it off when I go to edgeville in pk worlds there's so many different teamcapes at edge and it just floods my screen lol.

Fucking HORGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Good job doom, we had some great fights, although down a few numbers (around 5-7) we got out performed. none the less we still put up a fight i enjoyed it

Where was olympiss??? couldnt pull lmfao

Flame on your own topic please and thanks. 

I look forward to these vids not because of doom, but because of the nice editing, music, and intense fights. Nice job slow burnz. And I still don't get why you guys rag on CD so hard. Their clan is obviously coming to a close. Anyway.. I think CD down to it's core has some quality pkers.

We will rag on them until they're gone. They asked for this. Give everyone the respect they deserve until that respect is broken. CD broke it numerous times and not only vs Doom. 

You should put nobody cares about your brown sticky stuff trip

Ty for Bump / Post, I knew you cared.