If OP went MPC?

Hon0r

I could see olympus going to HPC tbh, even though they would have the lowest cb average they would do just fine, at least in wilderness.

But then again.. there would be HPCS flaming em for fighting in too low wilderness lol xd.

BUT, if they would go to HPC I would like to see them getting 80+ att 70+ prayer and 20+ defence just so the hpcs can actually attack them lmfao. :-)

LPCS have way more action than hpcs so why not  just stay in LPC while it's possible? :P

As much as i'd like to see them move to HPC it would be all bad if they did, like theyd get dicked. Only way they'd make it is if another clan closed into them when making the jump, but LPC leaders are too stubborn and claim "ohh the LPC scene is where all the action is"

As much as i'd like to see them move to HPC it would be all bad if they did, like theyd get dicked. Only way they'd make it is if another clan closed into them when making the jump, but LPC leaders are too stubborn and claim "ohh the LPC scene is where all the action is"

Solution: HPCS start going out at LPC times, see who remains open.

Solution: HPCS start going out at LPC times, see who remains open.

To be fair though, most of the clans in LPC are not even remotely close to being able to move up, its only olympus. ):

To be fair though, most of the clans in LPC are not even remotely close to being able to move up, its only olympus. ):

True but in my opinion lpc mpc hpc brackets are dumb because in the end we're all pure clans, if you don't wanna train to maintain good cb average, cry a river and slump.

as if every single clan went out at same time, imagine how much action it would be compared to what it is atm.

True but in my opinion lpc mpc hpc brackets are dumb because in the end we're all pure clans, if you don't wanna train to maintain good cb average, cry a river and slump.

as if every single clan went out at same time, imagine how much action it would be compared to what it is atm.

i 1000000% agree with you, people dont see it like that tho. :/

OP would be fine as a MPC/HPC but there wouldn't be many people to fight because of lower avg cmb. why work at a disadvantage like that, when we could simply stay a LPC and remain to be the best?

Better to Rule in hell than to serve in heaven.