Eop officially reopening

You quoted me dumb fuck. And fyi I joined eop when they were pulling 25s and we worked our way up to the top, I didn't join when they were the best so your argument is invalid

BxjXJj3.pngclan of the month that loses to a prep team lmao what a joke

A prep team that has the best people from HPC's full of invites,nice.

Welcome back EOP, clan drama aside its always nice to see a new HPC come back to into the mix

With how much we've punished Fi recently i think its safe to say grats on #3 by default

Dude your sig tho WTF LMAOOOOOOOOOO!

God bless you.

You have hardly punished Fi at all. Think about what actually happened on trips when they came in. Tlp got cleared and then we had to deal with Fi.

Your cocky attitude won't get you far. Until I see clean 1v1s you shouldn't say much because it may turn around and bite you in the butt

awkward.

also, do you ever wonder why we havent had any 1v1s? Could it be because everytime we have a fight set up foe decides to rush it with 30 more than everyone?

what a brainless fucking statement out of you.

Cant expect much though considering its holydreams lol

awkward.

also, do you ever wonder why we havent had any 1v1s? Could it be because everytime we have a fight set up foe decides to rush it with 30 more than everyone?

holydreams didn't drop out in grade 10

awkward.

Firstly, you don't know me at all so you shouldn't be expecting anything let alone talking brown sticky stuff.

Secondly, yeah you are right. You hardly ever 1v1 them so there's no punishment.

Gj today, let's see if you can keep it up in future trips. And na not your dick coz that's never going down but your pulls.

:)

There will be more action on trips once Eo reopens which is always a plus.

I expect tl to slump and have more addy daddies just to compete. We will also see the ex-fi members that hopped over to tl return back to fi once the slump starts.

FI will start gaining numbers and overtake tl. 

CP will remain in mossies like they always have.

FOE will remain uncontested #1 for years to come.

Firstly, you don't know me at all so you shouldn't be expecting anything let alone talking brown sticky stuff.

Secondly, yeah you are right. You hardly ever 1v1 them so there's no punishment.

Gj today, let's see if you can keep it up in future trips. And na not your dick coz that's never going down but your pulls.

:)

i know you're a broccoli

broccoli

i know you're a broccoli

broccoli

Wait so apparently you dropped out of school which I didn't really care for and you're calling me a broccoli when I've almost finished my uni degree in international relations and am starting a masters soon.

Nice logic pal, really makes sense.

Wait so apparently you dropped out of school which I didn't really care for and you're calling me a broccoli when I've almost finished my uni degree in international relations and am starting a masters soon.

do u have anything else to say that nobody cares about broccoli

wow man! Tell that at parties when everyone is asking you why you're "that guy that stands alone looking at his beer" guy at a party!

tumblr_nkswvwHIM61u8ona7o1_500.gif