Persian Tom

slushpuppy

I hope it wasn't Persian Tom but it might be. TLP could also be lying to protect some of their members who actually did it and kicked Tom. Could be a complete set up who knows.

Hehe

i think it was fo btw, gonna talk to my if homies bout my theory

stay ez btw

That's why you never leave anything worth something on an account shared by many people. No idea who really would have done it though, sounds like a mystery.

The only 'evidence' I've seen is someone saying 4 people had access to the account lol

@@slushpuppy

http://infliction.eu/forum/index.php?showtopic=13722&page=1

Basically Rendual teamviewed the other accounts who had been suspects and braden himself got checked too the other guy who was also TLP as i t says on the thread had only just got on and they checked his account + CMD to PROVE he had only just got on.. Persian Tom did NOT let them teamview him.

Also TLP officials used Kik to ask Toms friends some questions and 1 of em said this?

0c0d208cb05a963b259d472e5361849a.png

4 people had access, including rendual so say 3, the rest besides 1 refused to teamview. ( for ppl who kept getting confused braden + rendual + 2 tlp members )

lol god bless your foreign mind... Don't be a little bitch and blame others.

You've been easy for the past 6 months lmfao. Signups 1 weekend won't change things pal.

You are just such an angry person :(

@@slushpuppyhttp://infliction.eu/forum/index.php?showtopic=13722&page=1Basically Rendual teamviewed the other accounts who had been suspects and braden himself got checked too the other guy who was also TLP as i t says on the thread had only just got on and they checked his account + CMD to PROVE he had only just got on.. Persian Tom did NOT let them teamview him.Also TLP officials used Kik to ask Toms friends some questions and 1 of em said this?0c0d208cb05a963b259d472e5361849a.png4 people had access, including rendual so say 3, the rest besides 1 refused to teamview. ( for ppl who kept getting confused braden + rendual + 2 tlp members )

For the record I did teamview and they found nothing because I didn't hack anyone...basically tlp ranks had to give someoe the boot or they'd be ragged by 40 mains every weekend.

Here are logs from tlp insane/cody

http://gyazo.com/22be4ab8521a1d1afd5c6238ea44e1fe

Yeah, you spas out l0l

If you think I 'spas out' then you have your own problems of perception. Stop trying so hard to defend members of a clan you just joined. And don't even think for one second what you say has any effect lol.

At least act responsibly if you talk brown sticky stuff lmfao

If you think I 'spas out' then you have your own problems of perception. Stop trying so hard to defend members of a clan you just joined. And don't even think for one second what you say has any effect lol.

At least act responsibly if you talk brown sticky stuff lmfao

Like this, you spas out :(