Persian Tom

slushpuppy

The kik picture is from a tlp member who has a mutual friend to persian tom. It was sent at 2:42am pst the day it happened and wasnt brought up until like a day after.

Persian tom was apparently bragging to someone about having 866m and the guy in the screenshot was wondering how he got it.

Considering the fact that tom was one out of only a few to have the details to the account and this picture was given to us it was proof enough for us to kick him.

god bless you hanu..you were even the nigga that tv'd me man. How could you just sit here and lie when you know I didn't hack this kid. That kik log proves absolutely nothing its from eddie for god sake the kid that has been trying to fuck me any chance he has rofl. I've really lost all respect I had for tlp :/

god bless you hanu..you were even the nigga that tv'd me man. How could you just sit here and lie when you know I didn't hack this kid. That kik log proves absolutely nothing its from eddie for god sake the kid that has been trying to fuck me any chance he has rofl. I've really lost all respect I had for tlp :/

back 2 fatality bundle of twigs!

www.eop-rs.com

TLP already kicked him.

What does he do for this website that makes it so important that you can't get rid of him?  Does he use the stolen RSGP to fund your hosting?

Oh just because some clan decides to kick him, I must follow suit without examining the facts objectively?

Last time I checked, TLP doesn't run these boards.