[F2P Midweek] Olympus Curbstomps Endurance/Sovereign/Critical Damage/Against All Odds

Misfits Public Relations

How SV actually convinced their members that dying then running to singles after sniping returners while real clans fought is beyond me. 

Like I legitimately thought Don was just trolling until half of SV came on here posting that they won haha.

WE RAN INTO CA. KILLED YOU ALL.  It's whatever tho.

You got smashed for 30mins and had +opts on us according to your topic. Then you got a long ass regroup while we killed clans. We ended and called a logout as you rushed TEAMED WITH CD even though you had more than us without teaming. You rushed 48v15 as we were logging out and had already given an ending talk.

If that's your only claim of a win I would really go back to the drawing board because you're doing something wrong haha.

Like it took me reading that and watching your vid to realize that you were actually claming a win there and dedicated a topic about it. God bless haha. That's actually funny as brown sticky stuff man. Thanks for the midweek action homie.

You got smashed for 30mins and had +opts on us according to your topic. Then you got a long ass regroup while we killed clans. We ended and called a logout as you rushed TEAMED WITH CD even though you had more than us without teaming. You rushed 48v15 as we were logging out and had already given an ending talk.

If that's your only claim of a win I would really go back to the drawing board because you're doing something wrong haha.

Like it took me reading that and watching your vid to realize that you were actually claming a win there and dedicated a topic about it. God bless haha. That's actually funny as brown sticky stuff man. Thanks for the midweek action homie.

I'm not your homie ratface. 

you ran to singles first. stop being brainwashed by ratface.

3:00. You can watch the vidder returning to the fight while y'all are derping around outside ca, then watch how fast you guys can run as soon as we turned our attention to you. 

Foreal tho, are you guys trolling?

Your vid shows you crashing x2 and you ran away within 3 seconds of crashing both times. Then you rush us in ca with 50 vs our 25 because you teamed with CD again I guess lol.

But yeah you definitely got the better of us!21!!@11!