[F2P Midweek] Olympus Curbstomps Endurance/Sovereign/Critical Damage/Against All Odds

Misfits Public Relations

Yo Bros, are these Sv kids on crack l0l, they got bullied all trip, everytime we whent and pushed on them, they ran away tnorth, then we cleared up ed, and hit you guys north bullied to single, did tht a couple timess, was nice clearing you guys lol kyp sv, waseasy, you guys littually are either really fucking brainwashed by your leader, or have less braincells then a fucking monkey. Either way, yuo guys got cleared, got bea tthe brown sticky stuff out of, just like last weekend, and we didnt decline the prep, we put in a counter declaration, and you cant put in a counter declaration over that lmao, its either you accept that one, or you ecline. lol nice braincells fucking retards. Cya in the wild, stop being pussies and prep us dont decline (lol)

@@rocketpower

@''Don

@@Himsa

@

@@IAmAGuyI

@''Don~ aka @ aka @

@@Tripluh

@SV Goat

@@YOOITZKID

@@Wee-Bey

@Whatver Sv cunt on this forum, please read this, and watch our video, you guys got smashed, stop believing in your clans propaganda. Just close already.

qci7JZn.jpg
I'm not in SV

Yo Bros, are these Sv kids on crack l0l, they got bullied all trip, everytime we whent and pushed on them, they ran away tnorth, then we cleared up ed, and hit you guys north bullied to single, did tht a couple timess, was nice clearing you guys lol kyp sv, waseasy, you guys littually are either really fucking brainwashed by your leader, or have less braincells then a fucking monkey. Either way, yuo guys got cleared, got bea tthe brown sticky stuff out of, just like last weekend, and we didnt decline the prep, we put in a counter declaration, and you cant put in a counter declaration over that lmao, its either you accept that one, or you ecline. lol nice braincells fucking retards. Cya in the wild, stop being pussies and prep us dont decline (lol)

@@rocketpower

@''Don

@@Himsa

@

@@IAmAGuyI

@''Don~ aka @ aka @

@@Tripluh

@SV Goat

@@YOOITZKID

@@Wee-Bey

@Whatver Sv cunt on this forum, please read this, and watch our video, you guys got smashed, stop believing in your clans propaganda. Just close already.

REMEMBER WHO TRAINED YOU. ME. I MADE YOU KID. ON SOME brown sticky stuffTY PSERVER.

Looooool, bit late on the replies, was busy reading SV's usual cancerous comments.

Thanks to all the clans who went out and had some great midweek action.

CD&SV are so cute together, KYP SV, you're nothing but small fish in a big pond.

Yo Bros, are these Sv kids on crack l0l, they got bullied all trip, everytime we whent and pushed on them, they ran away tnorth, then we cleared up ed, and hit you guys north bullied to single, did tht a couple timess, was nice clearing you guys lol kyp sv, waseasy, you guys littually are either really fucking brainwashed by your leader, or have less braincells then a fucking monkey. Either way, yuo guys got cleared, got bea tthe brown sticky stuff out of, just like last weekend, and we didnt decline the prep, we put in a counter declaration, and you cant put in a counter declaration over that lmao, its either you accept that one, or you ecline. lol nice braincells fucking retards. Cya in the wild, stop being pussies and prep us dont decline (lol)

@@rocketpower

@''Don

@@Himsa

@

@@IAmAGuyI

@''Don~ aka @ aka @

@@Tripluh

@SV Goat

@@YOOITZKID

@@Wee-Bey

Any bundle of twigsgot on this list come at me^

@"Don I wonder if you clan is still sitting in lobby right now. Well damn, I'd sit in the lobby too if I got my ass beat that hard.