Sovereign Vs Against All Odds F2P Prep 2-1

_DC

ref to my sig

I prefer my sig!

"they (SV) have quality like they have 45 they started with 44..."  - Olympus Poseidon "Tom Valor"

You already admitted SV being better then your own slumping clan

But i guess we will see friday

Gf Sv, was intense. Glad we atleast took the last round.

PS. Can't believe we dropped 4 ppl in 5 secs the 1st round when it was 33v33  :huh: people most have had trouts.

you only took the last round because we let all our low lvls and 1 prayer noobs in

the 2nd round was intense thought ngl.. respect for being the only clan who can give us a challenge.

you lost to doom and aao while we beat them both twice already so not sure why you think were scared of you lmfao???  you even canceled our prep last week dont you remember? cya friday hope you dont pussy out this time

No, we did a counter declaration, and you guys declined that, you cant make a counter declaration of a counter declaration. lmfao, read the rules.

you lost to doom and aao while we beat them both twice already so not sure why you think were scared of you lmfao??? you even canceled our prep last week dont you remember? cya friday hope you dont pussy out this time

Remember when Ls closed s0? L0l me too.

Also, can't wait for Friday. Don't log when you see us coming, lmfao!

Sv lol

bundle of twigsgot.

No, we did a counter declaration, and you guys declined that, you cant make a counter declaration of a counter declaration. lmfao, read the rules.

we set up a prep which you cancelled the day before, so we declared on you then you countered and change the time by like 3 hours, fuckin broccoli. cant wait for friday, you're gonna get your ass carroted