Doom vs Olympus F2P Prep 3-0 [40V40]

Grayson

So where's the pic of us having more than 2 exceptions in round 2? You were happy to post it for round 1 so let's see round 2.

Not sure why you'd ask to redo round 2 when it was a clean fight.

Dude they don't have a pic because it didn't happen. Braden/Kyle are nulling it just because they CLAIMED we had more than the allowed amount of exceptions in round 2. No proof is required for round 2, since they gave proof for round 1 according to them.

With all being said, the whole community saw what saw 2 things happen here today.

1. @ , you got destroyed. And that is only but a fact.

2. The precedent has been set by @@BarrageKyle and @@Braden that clans with proof of the opposing clan not abiding by the rules in 1 round, can claim the opposing clan did not abide by the rules in another round without proof and get the prep completely nulled regardless of final score and lack of proof. 

Dude they don't have a pic because it didn't happen. Braden/Kyle are nulling it just because they CLAIMED we had more than the allowed amount of exceptions in round 2. No proof is required for round 2, since they gave proof for round 1 according to them.

With all being said, the whole community saw what saw 2 things happen here today.

2. The precedent has been set by @@BarrageKyle and @@Braden that clans with proof of the opposing clan not abiding by the rules in 1 round, can claim the opposing clan did not abide by the rules in another round without proof and get the prep completely nulled regardless of final score and lack of proof. 

stop talking you're making your clan look worse than it already is lol

you cheated get over it

We are saying that if a clan cheats at any stage the prep can be nulled.

Because Olympus disputed 2 rounds and it was found that Doom cheated in one, Olympus won the dispute and both rounds were nulled. 

That's all there is 2 it m8, hope you get a better result next time :)

Because Olympus disputed 2 rounds and it was found that Doom cheated in one, Olympus won the dispute and both rounds were nulled. 

please show us proof, this TLP bullbrown sticky stuff gotta end, just cuz you're TLP and OP staff are TLP you're giving them the null, this is bullbrown sticky stuff nigga.

672d75df9d78408472f76fad0d936081.png

Also, round 2 was never nulled and will never be nulled. You can continue being biased in front of this whole community for all I care rofl. At the end of the day olympus was railed and you will never be able to change that ;)

ask your members you're the weakest member of your staff team by far lol

You clearly know nothing about our clan and claim to know everything (with spies/leaks etc.). There is no weak link in our staff. As I said before, you are and will always be irrelevant. 

Also, round 2 was never nulled and will never be nulled. You can continue to keep being biased in front of this whole community for all I care rofl. At the end of the day olympus was railed and you will never be able to change that ;)

Honestly I think you guys won, obviously you beat them in 3 rounds, but the rules stand.

Doom was in the exact same position a few weeks ago, (Op broke the rules, prep was nulled) so I find it a bit weird that you keep going on and on about this l0l.

Honestly I think you guys won, obviously you beat them in 3 rounds, but the rules stand.

Doom was in the exact same position a few weeks ago, (Op broke the rules, prep was nulled) so I find it a bit weird that you keep going on and on about this l0l.

I couldn't agree more Mr. BarrageKyle. Some clans (and certain people) like to victimize themselves in order to save face. It's a travesty.

Not at all the same situation. That previous prep was a 2-1, one round being nulled, making it 1-1. This prep was a 3-0, with one round being nulled, makes it 2-0. And you will never change that whether you give us the win, points or anything. Also, since you're referencing our last prep with them, so will I.

I couldn't agree more Mr. BarrageKyle. Some clans (and certain people) like to victimize themselves in order to save face. It's a travesty.

Ye like Olympus getting 3-0'd and trying to save face by saying we cheated.

Not at all the same situation. That previous prep was a 2-1, one round being nulled, making it 1-1. This prep was a 3-0, with one round being nulled, makes it 2-0. And you will never change that whether you give us the win, points or anything. Also, since you're referencing our last prep with them, so will I.

Ok nice post man, the prep still will not be counted in the CPL.

Calm down bro, no one cares.