Critical Damage vs Remedy

Gc Faith

Gratz on your win CD, maybe you can give Doom a fight in the future :)?

no they cant they're a "wilderness" clan

Congratulations Critical Damage!!! Perhaps you can give Doom a prep soon?

no they cant they're a "wilderness" clan

last time we saw remedy in clan wars we let them have +5, we still perfected them l0l

Lol pretty sure this broccolied guy @@Niblet just said remedy was easy but has lost to us in every single event since ive joined. Pretty sure doom hasnt beat remedy since I've joined so that doesnt matter. And we dont pull enough in the wild? We out pulled u at the prep im confused lmao. Out performed is all...... we gonna come back even better next time gf cd. Oh and kj i doubt u could do that again :)

If doom wants a fight, we can take it to wild, but Remedy pulls too low in the wild which is why we fought them cw.

But you guys don't pull in the wildy and result to hiding in SV capes? Good thing you saved up on their capes though. 

Lol pretty sure this cauliflower guy @@Niblet just said remedy was easy but has lost to us in every single event since ive joined. Pretty sure doom hasnt beat remedy since I've joined so that doesnt matter. And we dont pull enough in the wild? We out pulled u at the prep im confused lmao. Out performed is all...... we gonna come back even better next time gf cd. Oh and kj i doubt u could do that again :)

Don't make me laugh.