Regarding the fight against Sovereign

are you fucking cauliflower i dced during the fight, ask Persian tom he was in the ts chan. 

sv cheated and couldn't follow the rules, dq is dq and rules are rules. 

We did not break any rules, nor would the alleged rule breaking even affect the outcome broccoli

~85 combat cap, no rules were broken. I knew this would happen and even posted about it in the tourney thread about a week ago.

IMO be mad at the Sharkbrew staff team for not setting a definite combat cap, don't be mad at Sv. The staff team knew this would happen- there's a reason that "~" was there when all other rules had a "-".

Anyway, Sv technically didn't break any rules, so congrats on the win.

Looks like some people still fail to interpret the difference in meanings between a - and a ~

Notice that they are different?

~ is an approximation

- is a definite

The combat cap was ~85.

Like I said before, if those were the rules then you can't complain that they 'cheated', and you certainly can't make claims that if a couple 87's weren't in you wouldn't have been steamrolled. Accept facts and move on, it's runescape lmfao I can only imagine what would happen if you thought you saw someone breaking the rules in real life if this is how you act over an internet game.

If combat levels are such an issue to you, maybe we should take a look at all those 90+ mithlords that you call 'lpc accounts' tonight. With all this resistance to level 87's, it would be quite hypocritical if a bunch of 90+ combat mithlords were at the lpc trips tonight. You know, cos lpcs aren't really meant to have hpc levels!

20vs20 tournament with clan warfare you wanted redo

10vs10 tournament with clan warfare you wanted redo aswell, and didnt even show up for the redo

Doom vs Olympus prep this week, you claim a win even they won 3-0 over you

You been talking so much brown sticky stuff lmfao and your members was looking so much forward to the clan wars tournament and what happened?

Even we didnt cheat you claim a win because we had 2 87s with us. The combat cap was ~85 if you don't know what this means then go I don't hate you but your clan. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20vs20 tournament with clan warfare you wanted redo

10vs10 tournament with clan warfare you wanted redo aswell, and didnt even show up for the redo

Doom vs Olympus prep this week, you claim a win even they won 3-0 over you

You been talking so much brown sticky stuff lmfao and your members was looking so much forward to the clan wars tournament and what happened?

Even we didnt cheat you claim a win because we had 2 87s with us. The combat cap was ~85 if you don't know what this means then go I don't hate you but your clan. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looks like some people still fail to interpret the difference in meanings between a - and a ~

Notice that they are different?

~ is an approximation

- is a definite

The combat cap was ~85.

Like I said before, if those were the rules then you can't complain that they 'cheated', and you certainly can't make claims that if a couple 87's weren't in you wouldn't have been steamrolled. Accept facts and move on, it's runescape lmfao I can only imagine what would happen if you thought you saw someone breaking the rules in real life if this is how you act over an internet game.