• TLP
  2. 2. LPCs

• Olympus
    • Doom
    • SV
    • Remedy
    • XL
    • CD

xL moved all action to gdz, fought in a cluster vs remedy, doom, and op whilst holding their ground, and had the biggest pull! lmfao at the guy who voted remedy. Their one video consists of a crashed fight with no victor

More ignorant garbage flowing from your mouth, as you ran from new gate to GDZ to gap and then cleared on video. 

Lying doesn't make you good.

excel didnt pull 72 they teamed with Ep who was on separate trips, watch excel video and read rob's pm "we are set up at single corp waiting to hit remedy with you" come on now @@Hon0r and @@Niblet why are u hyping this teaming, #Remedy

they are our baby clan made by some of our old friends from pre eoc LOOOL stop being so salty

pulling less than 10~ to foe's sign ups with a 30man smaller ML was a successful trip, no matter what anybody says ot; voted FI
 since when tlp a f2p based clan lmfao. foe pulled 90 and you guys pulled 65, nice math. and awks, you guys are losing in the polls despite only 5-7~ foe members registered on here compared to the 30+ tlp members

Biased answer @ you should go look at Foe's aftermath in P2P and F2P.

We're talking most recent lol

I'm talking about Saturday, Foe pulled 60 and TLP pulled 74. Do you expect them to give us a fair 1v1 without logging? no

I wasn't on for P2P so I don't know what happened. But they probably PMed you as usual @@Father Justin

these polls are so fuckin dumb, just shows which clan tryhards the most on sharkbrew and honestly the votes dont suprise me. I'm not even gonna bother voting, go watch Doom's weekend trip vids and tell me we didn't brown sticky stuff on everyone lmao