Misfits vs FOE P2P PKRI

Zee

4e9040cd40677228c255aeb40b31a48b.gif

On this Wednesday evening, Misfits had planned a PvM trip. While a lot of us were killing bosses, we had a few Misfits out in the wilderness. 90 minutes into our PvM trip, the few Misfits that were out let us know that they needed help and there was ton of loot to be claimed. Misfits wanting to take the day off PKing and letting the wild rejuvenate for a day finally decided to roll up their sleeves and move into the dark ends of the wild!

We went out killing random teams, pure and zerk. Got to find clans like FOE and CD. 

We peaked at 31 solid Misfits and pked from around 5pm EST until 7pm EST

Misfits vs FOE

We ended up setting up a PKRI vs FOE. Misfits was defending on the boneyard and FOE surprisingly rushed from ruin! We quickly did a north wrap, taking the fight south of boneyard into the tree line. The fight got pushed all the way to corp cave until there was no more. 

Props to FOE for fighting us down opts! Good fight!

LV9SR3R.png

Asap's POV

Bryan's POV

eDeOeZG.pngrJ4wJbi.pngxrk5amY.pngu9Xg7hw.pngl8zgjFb.png4c0iB1F.png2AYt1gA.png

Fk6Yxup.png

ba6ad5e02363b5313632026fdb00ab23.png

@@Kim here you go yKJslfc.png

cool bundle of twigsgot i don't know who you are either? i just know you're mad you lost to lpc..

your clan ruined its legacy should of closed when you were good like mm did. let go of your dream FOE a joke now bro

haha yea because what you say matters to us

i guarantee if we fought matched instead of up 10-15 you would get demolished

ahah no thanks

dont lie about your opts and post a winning topic

you scummed us too saying you have 19 and rushed with 25! If you could've pulled 40 you would've done it. We said we had 25, which we did at the time then fought with 31 after both clans regrouped for 10 mins

You're supposed to be the leader of FOE and you say poop like that... Almost as bad as Control Pker 

ACVNNdR.png

1 iteming an LPC clan nice one dude

haha yea because what you say matters to us

i guarantee if we fought matched instead of up 10-15 you would get demolished

not only me that say it tho LMFAOOOOO

and yeah you probably would considering were all 88- combat 1-4 def, and most of you are 100+ 1 level away from wearing rune armor...that would be like me telling you to fight ROT matched

but today doe you got smoked... 

quote if mad

you scummed us too saying you have 19 and rushed with 25! If you could've pulled 40 you would've done it. We said we had 25, which we did at the time then fought with 31 after both clans regrouped for 10 mins

You're supposed to be the leader of FOE and you say poop like that... Almost as bad as Control Pker 

ACVNNdR.png

1 iteming an LPC clan nice one dude

nice 30def mains losing against lpc gj foc

not only me that say it tho LMFAOOOOO

and yeah you probably would considering were all 88- combat 1-4 def, and most of you are 100+ 1 level away from wearing rune armor...that would be like me telling you to fight ROT matched

but today doe you got smoked... 

quote if mad

we had like 5 level 100s aha

dw tho we'll be seeing you more now :]

we had like 5 level 100s aha

dw tho we'll be seeing you more now :]

and i was our highest at lvl 86.... wow you're fucking broccolied bonesaw is probably pissed you ruined his legacy

ty for confirming you're mad..you sound so tough man threatening a lpc like were supposed to be scared over pixels.. anyway look forward to seeing you, no other lpc will fight us so we been looking for competition anyway.. hey if i was losing to EOPISS i would try to pick on someone in a lower bracket then me aswell

and i was our highest at lvl 86.... wow you're fucking broccolied bonesaw is probably pissed you ruined his legacy

ty for confirming you're mad..you sound so tough man threatening a lpc like were supposed to be scared over pixels.. anyway look forward to seeing you, no other lpc will fight us so we been looking for competition anyway.. hey if i was losing to EOPISS i would try to pick on someone in a lower bracket then me aswell

lmfao!!!