Against All Odds Vs. Sovereign 40v40 [2-1]

Patrick

Good fight. Im guessing all of the brown sticky stuff clans get to come flame us for a win another clan got now. Enjoy, we dont lose often.

No sorry I'm just here to congratulate AAO on a solid performance because I don't see any reason to flame you for something I didn't even accomplish! 

Well done AAO :)

Damn you are slow.. hacking kids in runescape cuz ur clan lost....

Btw thats not 'jordai' from CP, thats an eop kid who flames ur brown sticky stuff clan so you get upset.

:facepalm:

hows rd doing?

o wait all ur ranks left to join other clans lmfao randolfski stay #7 hpc forever

Hmm let me try to fire some shots here (in good fun pls no killerino)

SV is only good at Clan wars since its close areas which is what they're used to doing, closing.

SV needs work on plateau because they struggle to stay open (and fight in open areas) 

C wut i did there?

But on some non joking flame note, SV really needs to work on Plat as it's the map you guys seem to always lose on. 

Hmm let me try to fire some shots here (in good fun pls no killerino)

SV is only good at Clan wars since its close areas which is what they're used to doing, closing.

SV needs work on plateau because they struggle to stay open (and fight in open areas) 

C wut i did there?

But on some non joking flame note, SV really needs to work on Plat as it's the map you guys seem to always lose on. 

Eh. we've won some rounds against aao to finish off the prep on plat. I don't think its the map as much as it is sv members getting to complacent thinking we're untouchable and forgetting that we still have to give our best effort in every area (not getting banged, binding, dragging etc)