Duvals ( velocity) will it open???

Hon0r

@@Hon0r stop warning this post. You've mad 3-r topics already flaming Velocity/Duval and you're members 1 specifically made 4 intros flaming Duval. No one cares about how much you hate them it's a game. This post is actually extremely valid imo your posts don't offer much input and you're just constantly salty over the fact that his clan is new and upcoming. Get over it. 

hey moni kid seems your extremely biased i got banned for calling duvals girl friend ugly? These kids can say i have autism? like what the actual fuck?

Current Clients:33 / 70

i think we are going to be okay thanks tho.

We must be doing something right bc your

1. Making countless topics about us <-- Obviously nervous

2. Going out your way to call me out <-- Obviously scared of what i can do to your clan

3. Doing everything you can do to make us look bad but in all reality everyone just laughs at you.

If you aint got no haters you aint poppin #nigga.

The real reason why I'm talking so much brown sticky stuff is because all of the brown sticky stuff you talked when you joined remedy. We don't forget here at xl " honor please forgive me for flaming " no. Sure look like your clan is alright.. You've been in like 8 clans this summer all tried to close xl and all failed.