#1 Sunday ft 70 pull

hit

Looks like a good trip, fantastic pull it's been a while since I actively checked these forums and it's nice to see a clan other than the ones that have been around for years pulling big. Perhaps you should attempt to take on one of the HPC's and see how you guys can do vs them if you constantly beat the LPC's, winning all the time without progression can also be a bad thing for clans.

yeah im sure l000000l. You have been saying that type of brown sticky stuff like "expect us" for too long now we saw ur member boards just give up already you lost the rivalry

Been saying it for 2 weeks. Not that long mate haha. Sv pulled 70 cause it was eop's reopening date and some of sv are in eop as you know. Not saying all of sv is eop, but sv has a good 10 maybe. Either way you woulda outpulled everyone but you're clan is still new. Sv is still in its "hype session" which is the hype from the first 3 months of a clan being open. Also no ones going to fight y'all down 30. But soon enough SV's "hype session" will come to an end and Olympus will still be the same clan they've always been. This weekend the pulls should be more close, and I hope we have many fun fights with sv:)

Been saying it for 2 weeks. Not that long mate haha. Sv pulled 70 cause it was eop's reopening date and some of sv are in eop as you know. Not saying all of sv is eop, but sv has a good 10 maybe. Either way you woulda outpulled everyone but you're clan is still new. Sv is still in its "hype session" which is the hype from the first 3 months of a clan being open. Also no ones going to fight y'all down 30. But soon enough SV's "hype session" will come to an end and Olympus will still be the same clan they've always been. This weekend the pulls should be more close, and I hope we have many fun fights with sv:)

not sure if serious LMFAO

olympus is brown sticky stuff broccoli accept a prep or shut up

you do know sv was a pretty successful hpc and pulled 70+ every sunday for at least 9 months before we closed? Maybe more? And a lot of the eop members have been sv for months dude and come to most trips anyway. Besides that, im eop also and we only pulled 55 on sunday? Lol. Sv isn't a summer hype clan

you do know sv was a pretty successful hpc and pulled 70+ every sunday for at least 9 months before we closed? Maybe more? And a lot of the eop members have been sv for months dude and come to most trips anyway. Besides that, im eop also and we only pulled 55 on sunday? Lol. Sv isn't a summer hype clan

Yeah I remember sv from back in the day. They were really good and pulled well to p2p but don't exaggerate things. Also, since you reopened you're definately in a hype session. Either way, we've been open for 10 months on top of the food chain the hole time we've been open. Sv has had their fun in the past and were a good competitor for a little while but the difference is, Olympus has never closed and were still down and ready. I'm not gonna lie, our pulls haven't been the best lately but seeing that we're not in our hype session an still pulling 40s seems pretty good if you ask me.

Yeah I remember sv from back in the day. They were really good and pulled well to p2p but don't exaggerate things. Also, since you reopened you're definately in a hype session. Either way, we've been open for 10 months on top of the food chain the hole time we've been open. Sv has had their fun in the past and were a good competitor for a little while but the difference is, Olympus has never closed and were still down and ready. I'm not gonna lie, our pulls haven't been the best lately but seeing that we're not in our hype session an still pulling 40s seems pretty good if you ask me.

We're competing for #7