Doom vs Olympus 3-0 Ft. Perfected

Grayson

Oh yeah because like 5 foe members who are apps/members within the clan make a whole lot of difference, but aye seeing as half of op is tlp and foe bang tlp I can kinda see where you're coming from.

There a probably a total of 2 TLP members in our clan and they couldn't attend the prep seeing it as 84Cb cap -_-. Nice try though

You guys are good matched only because you have for members lmao. And yes, Cd is slumping you on weekends, don't make me grab topics lmao

You are brain dead. We slammed them this weekend. And what's wrong with having members in hpc's? You have them too. If you want another 3-0 to the dome just hit me up.

But they can slump you guys on weekends. And you're like #4 in the wild.

isn't it interesting though, where there is no mains and crashing we beat the fuck out of everyone.

Goes to show that brown sticky stuff clans like yourself and cd need crashing and mains to bail them out for success.

You guys are good matched only because you have for members lmao. And yes, Cd is slumping you on weekends, don't make me grab topics lmao

lmfao you're a fucking broccoli holy brown sticky stuff. do you even see what you type out before you even post stuff? oh brown sticky stuff we have foe members thats why we win holy hell it even makes me feel broccolied

isn't it interesting though, where there is no mains and crashing we beat the fuck out of everyone.

Goes to show that brown sticky stuff clans like yourself and cd need crashing and mains to bail them out for success.

You have mains, don't try to deny it because we already proved it. Wilderness is what matter the most, Cw is just for practice/fun so have fun being cw clan on weekdays.

You have mains, don't try to deny it because we already proved it. Wilderness is what matter the most, Cw is just for practice/fun so have fun being cw clan on weekdays.

In cw mains don't show up, and a 3rd clan that crashes does not either. It shows which clan has better quality, which is why my clan does so well in there, and well yours does not.

Your clan relies on mains and crashing, and ours does not.

In cw mains don't show up, and a 3rd clan that crashes does not either. It shows which clan has better quality, which is why my clan does so well in there, and well yours does not.

damn, Kj just closed CD with that comment.

Damn kj just choke slammed you @

gf bro you tried

Are you forgetting this? Or do you have more excuses for that as well?

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?showtopic=9782

Grow the fuck up and accept the fact that your brown sticky stuffty ass clan gets smacked daily, and no matter how many excuses you come up with, the rest of the clan world sees you and your broccolied ass leadership as the absolute scum you are.

Oh, not to mention your clan members don't even think these so called wins you're claiming in the wilderness are legitimate, and your leader feels the need to rage after these so called wins you're claiming.... Makes sense to me.

230cc9cf1eab2c9ae795daec1570b60c.png

3dRFTg7.png

558e5e3576df138629220008fb720b45.png

qqOmYul.png