Doom vs Olympus 3-0 Ft. Perfected

Grayson

wanna go again next week?

30v30 this time nigga

Well it's not up to me, but i would gladly tussle with Doom. I have no bad words to Doom and i know you're good. Just saying today was terrible listening and calls wasn't that good as well.

Good luck with your streak tho.

Well it's not up to me, but i would gladly tussle with Doom. I have no bad words to Doom and i know you're good. Just saying today was terrible listening and calls wasn't that good as well.

Good luck with your streak tho.

Thank you. You clearly have a brain unlike some others in your clan

This is against Doom. They beat us last time, have been talking brown sticky stuff since about how we "will never beat them with their squad on". Let's show these cocky assholes how we do it and ram those words down their fucking throats. Be on, be ready to kill. ~ Olympus

Lmfao please don't tell me that's an excerpt from their forums

This is against Doom. They beat us last time, have been talking brown sticky stuff since about how we "will never beat them with their squad on". Let's show these cocky assholes how we do it and ram those words down their fucking throats. Be on, be ready to kill. ~ Olympus

Gotta love em

Clearly Cd isn't affecting us. You just pulled 24 to a prep and got perfected why are you trying to talk brown sticky stuff you little rager get off my topic

You guys are good matched only because you have for members lmao. And yes, Cd is slumping you on weekends, don't make me grab topics lmao

You guys are good matched only because you have for members lmao. And yes, Cd is slumping you on weekends, don't make me grab topics lmao

Oh yeah because like 5 foe members who are apps/members within the clan make a whole lot of difference, but aye seeing as half of op is tlp and foe bang tlp I can kinda see where you're coming from.