Wich clans or people take the game too serrious?

Maxx

u doxed a kid and sent fake dick pics to his whole facebook friends list when all he did was try and get your locs which wouldn't even have mattered cuz u mass recruited 75 ppl to trips....sounds pretty serious

You tried to run your clan into the ground twice and tried selling their leaderboards and tons of other brown sticky stuff. you also cried for 25 minutes in a video cd made where you flamed all of doom. And mass recruited 75 people? look at our memberlist. It has 100 people on it. sorry we're the only clan with quality members with 75% of them showing up to weekend trips spastic

http://www.sv-rs.org/index.php?app=memberlist

The difference between Sv and any other clan is they care the less about brown sticky stuff and will openly admit it.

Ever wondered how your Doom ranks accumulated their wealth? It involves a lot of scamming on their ranks end with a lot of innocent people in the community being screwed over. I would say the people who attempt to hide whatever brown sticky stuff they do care more about the game than the people who don't give a fuck about people knowing what they do.

Somebodies gotta put it out there mate, people ain't so pretty

Difference between taking it seriously when you're at an event, or taking the game seriously. 

I had a chat with some EOP ranks about when they were in a rivalry with MM. They basically admitted that it was a really unhealthy obsession that literally took over their lives for a year. That i'd say is taking it more seriously than threatening to boot people for not listening at a trip. 

No we beat you in 3 preps before that and we said Ty for prep n etc like every occasional prep we have but instead you pulled a win once in a blue moon ur ranks started to flame here n there instead of acting respectful just like every prep we had vs em before that

Blame your ranks because your clan will be camped the whole trip till I see apology topic and pay up a fee

Hate to say it your clan will suffer

How ironic this is posted on a topic about who takes this game too serious l0l @

No flame intended, but I would say Sv and CD. Everyone else is pretty chill (not saying Sv and CD aren't), but those two like to take things out of the game if they deem necessary. Everyone does at one point lol, but I seem to see those two doing it the most.

you're more like STRAIGHT OUTA GAINS. you weak brown sticky stuff roooooof.  sv #1

No we beat you in 3 preps before that and we said Ty for prep n etc like every occasional prep we have but instead you pulled a win once in a blue moon ur ranks started to flame here n there instead of acting respectful just like every prep we had vs em before that

Blame your ranks because your clan will be camped the whole trip till I see apology topic and pay up a fee

Hate to say it your clan will suffer

Don stop going on like you got power in SV, you told doom ranks to contact you on irc for a prep this week then never bothered replying. Kyp spastic

:hehehe:

you the one to talk, you go cry and spill ur heart like a lil 13 yr old girl everytime u get kicked out of doom. sitting in ts whining and crying about a game try more bundle of twigsgot...sounds pretty serious

didn't u get bullied out of doom cuz u kept crying that u were sat at preps cuz of ur 1 pray ?

ur a fuckin wigger l0l

didn't u get bullied out of doom cuz u kept crying that u were sat at preps cuz of ur 1 pray ?

ur a fuckin wigger l0l

Nah he left cuz sv reopened

Stay brown sticky stuff irrelevant prick all ur clans u been are brown sticky stuff and so r u stay eZ

ur a fuckin wigger l0l

i never got sat r0fl and i was 31, and u prob thinking of dat kid entangle l0l.  don't be mad that ur a lil 13 yr old girl who gossips like a little bitch all day. Crying in ts to cd about how ryan dont love you no more poor bundle of twigsgot. hey go do more joker speeches bundle of twigsgot and post it on youtube. never got bullied like u bundle of twigs left on my own terms unlike u