Who Will Win the Rivalry?

Persian Tom

Who Will Win  

349 members have voted

1. 1. Which Clan Will win the Rivalry?

• Doom
    • Sovereign

@wee cant remember how u spelled ur name so i couldnt really hit u with a tag. But every time some one has a comment about sv u jump on the def mode and flame which shows ur nervous. And secondly sv didnt so brown sticky stuff when it was a hpc. Hate to break it to ya.

Edit :

I forgot u also typed our names in google and paid the extra 2.95 for where we went to school so u could "dox" us.

both clans will prolly slug it out for the next couple of weeks, get bored then go off to do their own things

eventually they will both close when their lvls exceed the mpc cap and they will get slayed by the likes of lilguy hpc clans

Taking your comment into consideration. You may be the host of this site, and you don't even play, Sovereign was dominant in the HPC scene, and the Main scene hitting top 3, and now the LPC is getting railed by the purple dick. Don't assume anything, Sovereign always end up on top.

Taking your comment into consideration. You may be the host of this site, and you don't even play, Sovereign was dominant in the HPC scene, and the Main scene hitting top 3, and now the LPC is getting railed by the purple dick. Don't assume anything, Sovereign always end up on top.

He is the host of the site and ye he doesn't play but both clans will close one day. Even MM closed friend that says something. 

Lol @ How religion has anything to do with runescape u 4ner. Ps. im not hindu

Sv was irrelevant while all of the clans you just mentioned were open, and are just as irrelevant now as an LPC.

ur clan couldnt compete with MM or TLP or FO, you gave EoP a hard time by ddosing the brown sticky stuff out of them and same with RD where u got dicked in a fullout @ Dareyak

Btw I was in Sv at the time so i know, cause i left straight after that.

u were never in sv u reject

@wee cant remember how u spelled ur name so i couldnt really hit u with a tag. But every time some one has a comment about sv u jump on the def mode and flame which shows ur nervous. And secondly sv didnt so brown sticky stuff when it was a hpc. Hate to break it to ya.

Edit :

I forgot u also typed our names in google and paid the extra 2.95 for where we went to school so u could "dox" us.

???????????

'didnt do brown sticky stuff as hpc'

https://www.youtube.com/user/T5Rs/videos

there's plenty of videos from when we were an hpc, peep some of them you actual downer lmfao hpc sucks dick mains just snipe fights 24/7

cd3e6f1de0cf5d129135c3352f82954b.jpg

every single clan you lead fucking sucked, get a grip loser ur in olympus or some brown sticky stuff

If it sucked why do i have vids of 3-0ing the almighty sv .... :o

Please @ i know u nose better then this. Please tell me how big and bad you are... I wanna admire your rs skills some please

just looking at ur profile picture on this forum gives me aids

plz stop mentioning me randolfski, before i go 'ballsdeep4' 

Actually, Prev Zenith closed because leaders/ranks had IRL situations. Logan and Armin both had full time jobs/school and Hormone was in school aswell. You also can't forget we have ranks that weren't even in Zenith @@Remy for example.

seems like you avoided my point when i clearly stated DOOM, not zenith.